"Shut the Hell Up"

Shinso pov
—•—•—•—

"No, no. I mean- he's okay to talk to. But... he's annoying... and hyper..." I stuttered. Did I like him? As a friend? Ehh. I guess. He's kinda cute. Ugh. Feelings are annoying.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to know" My dad laughed. "You still wanna train today ? We can ta-" "Yes I am sure" I cut him off halfway through his sentence. I didn't even want to talk to anyone anymore today. Denki was enough for today. I knew I would have to move to the 1-A dorms with everyone.

Unfortunately for me, I had to. I have no choice. I knew papa was already planning some fucked up shit when he uncontrollably kept smirking and giggling last night. Of course I can't just say anything.

Dad and I finished training five minutes before the bell would ring, so I had time to change back into my uniform. I took off my clothes and rubbed some of the scars on my sides. Some of them weren't scars, just scabbed over, but they were all bumpy.

I put my uniform back on. I knew the scars were awful to look at for my mental health or whatever. It all didn't matter to me. I would always feel the same, always numb, it felt as I was just passing by life. It didn't matter to me what happened to my life. It wouldn't make me worse or better.

Life. It's an interesting word. When you first think of it, you might doubt this. But when you examine the true meaning of it, you realize that it doesn't matter. Life is something breathing and thinking. With a pulse and blood circulation.

I walked out of there and walked back to the class. I knew school was almost over. School was kind of annoying, I'm not going to lie. I knew it was important though.

*small timeskip to after classes*

"Hitoshi Shinso, right?" I heard a serious voice from behind me. I turned around to see a short green haired guy and a brown haired girl energetically smiling at me, along with a taller dark blue haired male with glasses. There was also a dual-colored guy following close to the green one.

"Uhh. Yeah. Why?" I mumbled. It was kind of pissing me off how many people kept trying to talk to me. "Well, me Deku-kun, Iida-kun, and Todoroki-kun want to show you around the dorms!" The hyper brown haired girl squealed. "Fine" I sighed as she grabbed my hand and tried to drag me back to the dorms.

"Jesus Christ" I sighed under my breath as I begrudgingly followed her. She walked into the main room first. She showed it, pointing out every small detail. She then led me to one of the dorm rooms. She opened the door and showed it. I assumed it was my room, based on the fact that it had all my stuff in it. "So this is your room." She giggled. "It's right next to Denki Kaminari's. I think you sit next to him in class, don't you?" the blue one said. I just nodded. "Okay, lets leave him alone." The dual-colored boy quickly said as he noticed how annoyed I was getting.

"Talk to any of us if you need anything at all!" The green haired one giggled. The red and white haired boy quickly dragged him in the other direction, away from me, the brown and blue kids running after them. Thank god. I locked the door to my new dorm room and pulled out my phone.

10 text messages. 4 were just spam messages. The other 6 were either from Eri, Dad, or Papa. They were checking on me. I just simply read them and ignored them. I pulled out my pillow from my bag and hugged it tightly. A mix of emotions flooded through my body and brain that I don't understand. Tears flooded down my face. I squeezed my pillow as to not be heard.

Kaminari pov
—•—•—•—

I walked into my room and laid on my bed. I knew Bakugo was on a 'study' date with Kirishima today. Sero was out at an arcade or whatever, and Mina was spying on Kirishima and Bakugo's date. She was basically just watching them from another table and whenever either of them would go to the bathroom, she would coach the fuck out of them.

I heard a small, muffled noise through the wall. I pressed my ear against it and heard a soft crying noise. It sounded low key adorable. But nobody dormed next to me. What about Shinso. He had obviously not left my thoughts all day. I knew Aizawa Sensei had said that he would be moving into the dorms as well. Was it really him crying?

I cautiously opened up my door and walked next door. The light was off, but I could still hear small muffled noises. I knocked on the door. "Hello? Please open up" I requested. I heard the crying stop quickly. "F-fuck off!" He yelled. Now I knew it was him. He sounded exactly the same now as when he was nervous.

Nobody's pov
—•—•—•—

"Please-" Denki pleaded. "Let me in."
"No. Just go"
"Shinso-" he took a deep breath "let me in. So I can explain."
"Explain what?"
"Explain how I can... I dunno." Denki mumbled.

Shinso's pov
—•—•—•—

What did this idiot want? I talked enough to him earlier. But I still felt guilty. I don't know why. But I opened up the door, checking my face was dry before I did.

"What do you want?" I snapped as I let him in reluctantly, closing the door behind him. He latched his arms around me and laid his head on my chest. "I know, you're okay. You have at least one friend now. I care about you." He mumbled happily. His voice was like a siren's, comforting and endearing.

For once, it sounded like someone cared. All the tension released from my mind. He said he cared.