Ruining Everything

Kaminari's pov
—•—•—•—

He seemed to have relaxed a bit. He was kinda cute.

No. No. No.

I can't think like this. Even though he was fluffy and warm. He just stood there. His arms were still to his sides as I hugged him, making it almost impossible to fully wrap around his muscular body type. I nuzzled my head into his soft chest. Ahh so nice.

No. No. No.

I can't think like this again.

But he's so warm. He seemed to give up on holding back. He seemed to loosen up. He sighed, it seemed in relief, like a burden had just been lifted off of his shoulders. Every time I would move my hand up and down his back he would relax in my arms, like a cat. Fluffy cats.

Aizawa pov
—•—•—•—

What the hell was going on with Hitoshi! He's not fucking answering any of our calls or texts. Maybe he's sleeping. But sleeping? I knew he could barely do that in the first place, because of the dreams.

The only thing keeping me from checking in him was Hizashi's tough grip on my arm. "He needs to be left alone for once. You're to protective over him. What if he's like making friends or something!" He suggested.  I couldn't help but to burst out in laughter. "Hitoshi, friends? Are you like delusional or something?" I laughed. "No, didn't you say he was talking to Denki earlier? And didn't they give them dorms right next to each other?"

That was right. They were probably just talking. Yep, talking about cats or something. That was a good suggestion. They remind me of Hizashi and me when we were in high school. Instead of having Numeri and Tensei, Denki has Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, and Mina. Or as they were most often called 'The Bakusquad'. Wait. Oh fucking shit. 'Reminding me of Hizashi and me when we were in high school' that's really...just to keep it simple, Hizashi and I started dating in high school.

Fuck.

Kaminari pov
—•—•—•—

I wish I could just ask his cute ass out on a date. But no. I can't. That's bad. No dating guys. Why else would I hang out with Mineta sometimes other than to make it seem like I'm completely fucking straight?

Goddamnit. He's cute as hell. He's only a bit taller than me. Maybe like 10 centimeters? I don't know. I can't fucking figure out shit.

Somehow we're laying on his bed. I don't remember it happing, but I obviously don't mind. We were facing each other. I kinda really wanted to lean in and kiss his perfect lips. Fuck. I really do like him, don't I? He's usually really cocky and protective over himself. This side of him was extremely unfamiliar to me. He felt tense earlier, like he didn't want to be vulnerable. But now he was completely free to me cuddling with him.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't want anyone fucking seeing me like this." He muttered out. "Shinsou, do you know how bad that is for you?" I said. He's really hurting himself like this. I know how it feels to not wanna talk, but he has to. I know that too. He just nodded. "Can you tell me about it then?" He looked a bit uncomfortable, but nodded. "I just don't wanna- I don't wanna deal with people anymore. All they do is ruin everything" he sighed.

"Well I guess I'm 'ruining everything' then." I joked. "Yeah. But you're ruining bad. You're ruining bad shit. You're making everything so fucking good." I've never heard anyone say anything like that before. To ruin bad things and make them good.

I guess I didn't realize what had happened in my thoughts. Shinsou has his arm wrapped around my shoulder. He had his other one ON MY FUCKING THIGH. MY GOD AM I HELLA GAY, BUT HE IS FUCKING HOLDING MY GAY ASS THIGH. I really need to calm down. He probably did it on accident. Yeah. On accident. Nonetheless, I still love it. He's actually pretty strong.

I just want to reach out and touch his face. I don't know why. I just do. He looks perfect. I can't control myself. I reach up and touch his face, stroking my thumb across his cheek. He doesn't seem to mind it. That's surprising.

I almost fell asleep on him. "Denki! Where the heck are you?" I heard a familiar voice. That was Kirishima's voice. "Oh! Sorry! Coming!" I half-yelled. "I-I gotta go. I'll see you l-later." I stutter as I crawled out of his warm grip. He was so nice.

I walked out of his room and saw Kirishima bouncing up and down on his feet. "God. What happened this time while you two were out?" I snickered before dragging him into my room. I closed the door and sighed. "Oh my hecking god!" He squealed. "Bakugou kissed me." He hid his face in his hands to hide from embarrassment.

I laughed. "That's what happened that you needed to interrupt us?" I sighed, not even realizing what I had said. Kirishima peaked his head up from his hands with a wide grin. "Who's 'us', Denki?" He teased, poking my shoulder. Now I was the one hiding my face in my hands. I can't tell him. He'll tell Bakugou and then Mina will find out. Then it'll be everyone in Japan.

"Aww! Come on Denki! Just tell me! Wait. You like someone, don't you?" He looked exited. "Shh. Shut up." "Aww! So, can you just tell me who this girl is maybe?" "No." I snapped. "I don't have to tell you anything. So I won't." I pulled my hands away from my face and sighed. "Denki. It's fine. I know you haven't had a crush in a bit. But it's better to tell someone." I shook my head. "I don't want to. Someone else'll find out. And then it'll be the whole school. I don't want to do that again." I sighed. That was awful. To yell at my friend like that. But it kept my small secret safe.

For now. God. Shinsou is probably having a panic attack again. I should get back there. It's not like I want him to cuddle with me again. Totaaaallllyyyy not. God. I'm a total mess.