I cant think of a good title lol

A/N Thank you so, so much for 5k reads. It really means a ton. UwU OwO 🖤🖤
*throws holy water at everyone* "You're welcome comment section"
Btw I love all of your conversations lol.

Shinsou pov

Why did I give in to him like that? I know I like him and all, but now I have to do that tiring communication thing. But god was he cute when he did that. I just wanna kiss his small, adorable, perfect lips. God am I gay.

I heard the quiet ding of my phone go off. It was a text from the adorable yellow-haired boy living next to me.

***-***-****: k I added him

I quickly changed his contact. It was really annoying when I had empty numbers in my phone. I know, I'm very picky.

***-***-****: thx Denki, it's Mina btw

***-***-****: sero

***-***-****: hey shinsou, it's Kirishima

***-***-****: can you guys shut the fuck up? Why are there so many fucking group chats with me?

Kirishima: and that's bakugou

Mina: should we add Jirou?

Kami: she's fun, sure

Mina: oof, kami has a gf

Kami: she's gay

Sero: that's at least what she told you

Kami: I don't like her anymore

Kami: she's dating Momo, she's gay

Mina: stfu you still love her

Kami: I do not, I like someone else now

Kirishima: who's it? You wouldn't tell me earlier

Bakugou: he doesn't need to tell you shitty hair

Kirishima: :'( that hurt kat

Bakugou: shush up Kiri

Kirishima: thanks Kat

Mina: seriously
Mina: What is this groupchat for if we aren't talking about how we are going to drag our new member with us tonight?

Bakugou: you seriously found another person to torture?

Sero: shh, I don't think he knows yet

Me: Denki what the hell did you get me in to?

Kami: nothing...

Mina: yeah, it's nothing, don't worry honey

Bakugou: kir, are you coming?

Kirishima: Hell Yeah!

Bakugou: Fine, I'll go with you guys.

Sero: that's a bit sus

Kami: they're fucking dating

Sero: oof yea
Sero: I forgot

Mina: how the hell did u forget?
Mina: they were literally tongue-fucking on the couch earlier

Kirishima: we were not 'tongue-fucking' or whatever!

Bakugou: wtf is tongue-fucking?

Kami: don't tell him.

Sero: Mina, you're a genius

Mina: Thank you

Bakugou: can we just choose somewhere to go already?

Kami: What bout the woods?

Mina: oof, that spoopy especially at night, good idea

Kami: Thank you

Me: what woods?

Jesus fuck, I swear to god if it's 'that' fucking woods im going to fucking start having a panic attack. I just want to be gay with Kami. What does a guy have to do?

Mina: What bout the one near that pizza place. We can eat and then go hike or whatever the fuck Denki wants to do

Kirishima: Yeah!

Kami: yay!

Me: sure

Bakugou: Fine

Sero: Hell yeah

Mina: k common area in 25

I turned off my phone and stuffed it in my pocket. I rummaged through my bags to find something more capable for the woods. I took out a white t-shirt with some black stripes, a long, brownish tan jacket, and black skinny jeans. I still had about twenty minutes to spare, so I thought. I thought about how fucking gay I am over Kami, but he's definitely straight, so that's never happening.

Kaminari pov:

Yeet yeet. Knowing how this always goes, Bakugou and Kirishima will run off to have sex or make out, leaving the rest of us. Mina will get tired and Sero may or may not stay. I have to stay away from Kirishima and Mina if I don't want anyone knowing that I like Shinsou. It probably would be less helpful on my end if I let him know as well. God I fucking sound like Iida or Deku, I'm making like a detailed plan or something. Just be calm and be more chill?

I jumped as I heard knocking on my door. "I'm coming in Denki!" A familiar female voice impatiently said. "Really Mina? You can't wait for like 5 seconds for me to respond?" She quickly rushed in and sat on my bed, pulling me back on to it with her. "I know your secret Denki. You can literally hide nothing from me." She said, completely seriously. Oh shit.

My Guy (Shinkami)(Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara