01

"Everyone should study hard for the exam tomorrow. No one should fail."
As the teacher said that, Seungcheol felt helpless.

Well, they have a test in Calculus tomorrow. Let's just say that he isn't good at it.

Hearing the bell ring, Seungcheol and his classmates went out of the classroom.

"I should probably go to the library. I didn't take notes during class." Seungcheol said.

As he was walking, a guy was running.

The guy accidentally bumped into Seungcheol which made him lose his balance and fall.

The guy stopped running and went to Seungcheol and helped him get up.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm currently in a hurry right now. I'm so sorryyyyy!" The guy said.

Seungcheol suddenly felt like his blushing. The guy's looks are as beautiful as an angel.

"A-Ah no! It's ok, I'm fine." Seungcheol assured.

The guy lend his hand as if he was offering a hand shake and introduced himself.

"My name is Yoon Jeonghan by the way." He introduced.

Seungcheol accepted his handshake.

"I'm Choi Seungcheol." He introduced himself.

"Seungcheol, I'm sorry." Jeonghan said.

"No it's okay! I'm fine." Seungcheol said and showed a small smile.

"Ok, I need to go now. It was nice to meet you Seungcheol." Jeonghan said and smiled and ran away.

Seungcheol just let it be. It looks like he's really in a hurry.

"I need to study now." Then Seungcheol finally went inside to study.

But,

Seungcheol really studied at the library he just took some books and read it and took some notes.

Seungcheol looked at the clock, realizing he's been in the library for an hour.

"I need to go home."

Seungcheol went out of the school and started walking home.

Just as he was walking, he saw Jeonghan talking to a guy who looks like younger than him.

It made Seungcheol curious. He suddenly wanted to know who the guy is.

"But we just met hours ago. He probably doesn't remember me now." Seungcheol said and continued walking.