11

Jeonghan answered the call.

"H-Hello..?"

"Jeonghan?! Where are you? You've been gone for too long, it's late now."
Seungcheol sounded really worried.

"I'm at the convenience store.."

"What are you doing there?? Are you alone.???"

"No... I'm with my s-sister..."

"Oh? Do you guys want us to fetch you up? Mom is really getting worried here.."

"N-No! It's okay... You've already done enough help to me Cheol. We're just gonna look for somewhere to stay..."

"Jeonghan, sweetie it's me...."
It was Mrs. Choi, she probably asked Seungcheol to pass the phone to her.

"Mrs. Choi..."

"Jeonghan it's okay if you both stay here... It's already late and dangerous for the both of you to wander around the streets."

"But... I don't want to be a burden to you both."

"It's alright, Jeonghan. I know you're having a hard time. That's why let us help you, okay? You took care of my son before. "

"It was only a small thing Mrs. Choi."

"Still.. Anyways, what happened?"

"M-My parents... Kicked my sister out of their house..."

"Oh dear... Stay there Jeonghan, we're gonna fetch you both."

"Mrs. Choi..."

"Yes dear?"

"T-Thank you so much. I p-promise, I'll pay back the kindness you've both given me... and my sister.."

"No problem, I'm gonna give back Cheollie's phone now. Stay there okay?"

"Hello? Jeonghan, stay there with your sister. By the way, are you both alright??"

Jeonghan looked to her sister, and saw her looking at him back. He softly smiled at her.

"We're alright."

"Ok, we're on our way. Wait for me— I mean for us!"

Jeonghan softly chuckled at Seungcheol.

"Ok I'll wait for you."

And then he ended the call.

Jaewon jokingly cleared her throat to catch Jeonghan's attention.

He looked at her.

"That's the Seungcheol guys you're talking about right??? You're obviously whipped for him." Jaewon teased him.

"Stop... By the way, we're gonna stay at their house. But I'll try to find a part-time job, so we can rent an apartment." Jeonghan explained to her sister.

Jaewon slowly nodded.

" I'll try to look for a part-time job too." Jaewon suggested.

"No. Just focus on your studies. Leave those things to me okay?" Jeonghan said.

"Thank you Jeonghan. And I'm sorry for all the rude and bad things my mom has said to you." Jaewon said and kept her head low.

Jeonghan patted her shoulder.