08

"Oh my god! So you're Jeonghan that my son was talking about! You're so good looking!!" Seungcheol's mom exclaimed when he saw Jeonghan. They had just arrived at The Choi's House. And Mrs. Choi welcomed Jeonghan.

"Mom..." Seungcheol tried to stop his mom.

Jeonghan just smiled shyly while Seungcheol's mom just pinched Jeonghan's cheeks.

"You really look like an angel!" His mom complimented Jeonghan.

"Um, mom..." Seungcheol tried again.

"Shush down Cheollie! All the things you said to me are true, he's so handsome!" Seungcheol's mom fangirled.

"Mom, you can stop now. You're pinching his cheeks!" Seungcheol said and pointed at Jeonghan's cheeks.

"Oh sorry sweetheart, I got too excited!" His mom apologized.

"It's fine Mrs. Choi." Jeonghan assured.

"Just call me Mom! And also about you staying here, because you got a little problem at your home. It's fine for me sweetheart, and never be shy if you need anything ok?" Seungcheol's mom said.

Jeonghan smiled and bowed, "Thank you Mrs. Ch- I mean m-mom.."

Mrs.Choi chuckled. While Seungcheol just looked at Jeonghan with a smile.

"Cheollie sweetie, please show Jeonghan the room he's staying in. I'll prepare our dinner." Mrs. Choi said and went to the kitchen.

"You're mom still calls you Cheollie." Jeonghan giggled.

Seungcheol scratched his nape, "Yeah.. I can't stop her though." He chuckled.

"That's cute. You seem so close with your mom." Jeonghan said as they start walking to the room he's staying in.

"I guees so. Here's your room Jeonghan! That room beside yours is my room, just knock when you need anything hmm?" Seungcheol said.

"Okay. Thank you Cheol." Jeonghan thanked him.

Seungcheol smiled. And Jeonghan sweared that he felt his heart beating fast. Which means he's whipped. lmao

"You're most welcome Han." Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan went to his room, while Seungcheol went to the kitchen to help his mom.

Jeonghan started unpacking his things and put them at the cabinet in the room. Later on, Seungcheol knocked on the door.

"Hey, its time to eat dinner Han. Come on." Seungcheol smiled.

"Ok, let me just fix these a little bit more." Jeonghan said.

"Ok we'll wait for you." Seungcheol said.

When Jeonghan is happy with how he arranged his things, he went to the dining room to eat with Seungcheol and his mom.

"Come on Jeonghan, lets eat. You're probably tired right now." Mrs. Choi said.

Jeonghan smiled. During dinner, they talked about things about each other. And of course Mrs. Choi didn't missed the chance to tell Jeonghan some of Seungcheol's embarrassing childhood memories.