09

"Where are we... going again?"
Jeonghan asked. They're currently in Mrs. Choi' s car, with Mrs. Choi driving of course, and Seungcheol at the passenger seat. And Jeonghan at the backseat.

"We're gonna go grocery shopping, Jeonghan. I already told you." Seungcheol said and chuckled.

"Oh... Yeah you're right." Jeonghan said and rubbed his neck.

"Are you alright Sweetie? Did you get enough sleep?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Maybe I'm not yet used to the room. So it was hard for me to fall asleep. But I'll get used to it soon!" Jeonghan explained.

"Alright. Just tell us if you need anything." Mrs. Choi said.

When they arrived at the grocery store, Seungcheol went and got a cart.
His mom is the one in front while Seungcheol is the one pushing the cart and Jeonghan is walking beside Seungcheol.

"We should probably get ingredients for what we are cooking for dinner right? Jeonghan what's your favorite food??" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Kimchi jjigae and chicken..? Right Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan got shocked that Seungcheol knows his favorite food. So he just nodded.

"Ok then! Lets have kimchi jjigae and chicken later!" Mrs. Choi said and started looking for the ingredients.

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan and smiled.

Jeonghan felt his face getting red so he looked away.

Meanwhile, Seungcheol noticed Jeonghan blushing, so he went and pushed the cart again with a smirk on his face.

After almost an hour of finding foods and ingredients, they finally went to the counter to pay.

Mrs. Choi took the foods out of the cart to put to the counter, so Jeonghan helped her.

And while Jeonghan was helping Mrs. Choi, Seungcheol was looking at him and was smiling so dearly.

He thought about it, and yes, Jeonghan is handsome and adorable. He used to hear stories from Jisoo about Jeonghan. When they recently got close because of their friends dating each other, he got to know more about him. He also knew how strong-minded and kind he is. He's an angel. Seungcheol thought.

Do I like him...?

"Seungcheol, lets go?" Jeonghan asked that made Seungcheol look at him.

"Uh yeah, come on! Let me help you." Seungcheol said and took one of the grocery bags.

He shook away his thoughts.

This isn't the right time, specially now that he has a problem. But he needs someone, so I'm gonna be there for him.

Seungcheol thought.