Jᴇᴏɴɢᴄʜᴇᴏʟ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Special Chapter

"Jeonghan?? I'm back!" Seungcheol called out as soon as he arrived at their shared apartment. He just came back from his trip to the convenience store to buy snacks.

He went to the living room and saw that Jeonghan wasn't in there. He then placed the snacks on the kitchen counter before going upstairs to their bedroom.

He knocked on the bedroom door, "Hannie? Are you in there?" He asked.

"Dada!!! Daddy is here!!!"

Seungcheol heard a voice which instantly made him smile. He finally opened the door and saw his husband and their child.

Oh, and yes. They're married now.

Ever since they went to Ms. Choi's adoption center, the couple would always go there whenever they're free. Jeonghan and Seungcheol became close to the kid that asked Jeonghan how to make sand castles. The kid's name is Hanwoo.

So after they got married, they immediately adopted the kid.

"Looks like my little boy has woken up from his nap." Seungcheol said as he approached their bed where Jeonghan is sitting on with Hanwoo hiding behind his back.

Seungcheol carried the child who giggled at his father.

"You two look so adorable." Jeonghan commented.

Seungcheol smiled at his husband. "You're more adorable, Hannie. Am I right baby?" He asked their child.

"Of course! Dada is the most adorable and precious in this universe!!" Hanwoo said as he raised both of his arms.

Jeonghan smiled. Hanwoo was just three years old when they first met. Now the kid was about to turn five.

"Well, how about we go downstairs and eat the snacks that Daddy bought for us?" Jeonghan asked as he stood up and pinched the kid's cheeks.

"Yay!! Let's go!" Hanwoo said as went down from his daddy's arms and left the room.

"Be careful on the stairs, you might trip!" Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan looked at his husband and can't help but smile.

Seungcheol noticed it and kissed his husband's cheek. "Let's go my love." He held Jeonghan's hand.

Jeonghan chuckled and playfully hit the older's chest.

"So Hanwoo, where do you want to spend your birthday?" Jeonghan asked their child who is messily eating his ice cream.

They're at the kitchen eating the ice cream and other snacks that Seungcheol bought for them. The couple sat beside each other, while Hanwoo sat in front of them.

"Right. Your birthday is coming up this Saturday." Seungcheol added.

Hanwoo looked up from his ice cream to his parents, "I'm fine with just a simple party at home Dada and Daddy, as long as we're all together!" He said with a bright smile.

Jeonghan chuckled at him and wiped off the melted ice cream on his chin.

"Dada? Daddy? Can Auntie Jaewon come too?" Hanwoo asked.

"Of course, baby!" Seungcheol said as ruffled the boy's hair.

"Even Uncle Seokmin? Uncle Jisoo? And Suji??" The kid asked again.

Jeonghan cooed at how adorable their child looked like. "They will come, that's for sure." He reassured the child .

"Grandpa, Grandma, and Papa will come too." Seungcheol said and it made Hanwoo more excited for his birthday. Specially that he will see Seungcheol's parents which are his grandparents, and Jeonghan's father who he likes to call Papa.

"When Suji comes on my birthday, we'll get to play again!" Hanwoo giggled. He was talking about SeokSoo's daughter, Suji.

"You sure are excited for your birthday, Hanwoo." Jeonghan said.

"Of course, Dada! I'll be five years old! I'm gonna be a big boy!" Hanwoo said excitedly that he even clapped.

"That means you'll enter kindergarten soon." Seungcheol said.

"Daddy, is kindergarten hard and scary?" Hanwoo asked, pouting.

Seungcheol shooked his head, "You'll be fine, Hanwoo. Come to think of it, you'll meet more friends!" He tried to enlighten the child's mood.

"The more friends, the merrier!!" Hanwoo cheered.

"That's right, but you need to promise to me and Daddy that you'll be good to others, alright? " Jeonghan asked and smiled at the two.

"Of course, Dada!"

Seungcheol then turned to Jeonghan, "Hannie?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol softly smiled, "Nothing, I'm just so happy."

Jeonghan smiled back. "Me too."

"I can't believe it , we're happily married, we have a child. Everything feels like a dream." Seungcheol said as he held Jeonghan's hand.

"Well, this is not a dream Cheollie." Jeonghan chuckled at his husband.

They stared at each other lovingly for a couple seconds.

"You're still so precious when you smile."

Jeonghan playfully rolled his eyes, "Here you go again. I was about to scold you cause I thought you were gonna swear." He laughed.

"Hanwoo is here, of course I won't." Seungcheol laughed along.

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan who was still laughing.

"I love you." He blurted out.

Jeonghan stopped laughing and stared at Seungcheol with loving eyes.

"I love you too."

Their kitchen became quiet not until Hanwoo spoke up.

"Hanwoo loves Dada and Daddy more!!!"

a/n:
here's the special chapter,
hope u guys like it uwu

stay safe and healthy and have a nice day / night!!!!