Cause and Effect

4 days after the death of Kai

Nya relaxed down onto her bed. Her mind racing through the many thoughts. The memory of the volcano blowing was still fresh in her mind. Her eyes slowly started to fill with tears. She still couldn't believe that her brother was gone. That he'd no left to join their parents in the Departed Realm, that he'd left her alone. She missed his fiery temper already, the heat he brought, the warmth, the care and need to protect. She missed it all.

Jay blinked, his mind racing as he stood by the edge of the Bounty. Kai's death had affected them all. He'd lost his cheery trait, he didn't joke often. He'd lost all motivation. He felt like part of him had died. He and Nya had took his death the hardest. She would often seek hi out for comfort. And he relished every minute, learning more about Kai, about the one who's desire to protect always pushed them through even the hardest of times.

Zane processed Kai's death differently. He knew how it affected each member. But he hadn't cooked like he used to. That fiery temper who's heat was produced by his Element always helped his cooking. But without it, every meal had tasted bland. The depression was great, and he had often seen Jay comforting Nya. But a spot had been opened, Kai was Nya's brother, the father figure, the one she went to for many things. With no one now there to fill that spot, it'd harmed her. Zane knew what he had to do. He had to fill that void. He had to be the bigger brother for Nya.

Cole sat upon a mountain. he still couldn't believe it. Kai was gone. And he still didn't know how to deal with it. He'd talked to Master Wu numerous times over the past few days. But he still couldn't find anything to help the team. The fire that burned brightly within them had died out when the volcano blew. He knew how his team had taken it. And it was tough. Even Lord Garmadon seemed saddened at his death. But Lloyd, he'd not changed at all. He kept going like always. Not caring if Kai was dead.

Wu meditated. The death of Kai had been a major impact. And he'd been contemplating how Nya had controlled had controlled water four days ago. She'd caused a storm to form, causing great destruction. The death of Kai had allowed Nya to realise her Elemental power. And now, he had to train her. Then, there was the issue with Lloyd. He'd taken him aside many times with Lord Garmadon and spoke to him. But he'd continued to ignore it all. He wondered, he truly wondered, if Lloyd really was to be The Green Ninja.

Pythor was angered beyond what even he thought he was capable of. The third Fang Blade, it'd vanished along with Kai when the volcano blew, and not getting his scales on it had angered him greatly. The Great Devourer was unable to be unleashed upon Ninjago without the Fangpyre Fang Blade. He knew it was only a matter of time till the tribes left him. So he needed to create a new plan. Obtain Ninjago, they still needed to do that. So his mind ticked, creating a plan to take over Ninjago.

2 months after the death of Kai

Pythor shook with rage. His plans had been ruined once more. And now, a new force had entered the equation. The Dark Fury had attacked them many times. But he still knew what had to be done. He just needed to factor in this new foe.