Revelations

The ninja regrouped back at th bounty. Wu glanced at each of the, closely. "What is the matter?" He asked, his eyes analysing the burn Jay obtained from Vedrik. "We ran into a Serpentine Tribe. One that we haven't we seen before. They called themselves the Volcanicai." Cole answered.

Wu lifted his head slightly, eyes falling upon each of the ninja. "The Forgotten Serpentine Tribe of fire." He said. Nya glanced up with interest glimering in her eyes. "Forgotten Serpentine Tribe?" She asked.

Wu nodded. "They were locked away long before the Serpentine War." He began, resting down upon his chair. "They are called the Volcanicai, and they are lead by General Vedrik. They are the most fearsome warriors who's very touch could burn anything. Even the Anacondrai were cautious of them." He finished.

Cole glanced at Jay. "If they're the most fearsome and forgotten, how did they come to be released?" He asked. Wu stroked his beard gently. "Hmmm. I do not know." He answered. Zane looked towards Lloyd before turning to face Wu once more. "Is it possible that Dark Samurai discovered them by accident?" He asked.

Wu slowly stood up. "It is possible that he did. But we have no proof that they are tied together." He answered, pouring a cup of tea as he did so. Cole sighed and glanced at the small tea tray. "What so you think is the relationship between Dark Samurai and Dark Fury?" He asked.

"It stands to reason that the two are comrades who both share a similar desire for revenge against one or all of us." Zane answered. Jay shook his head. "No, that's not right. Dark Fury hasn't displayed any hate towards us during the past encounters, only passinf on messages that an unknown partner will return for revenge." He said in response.

Nya closed her eyes. "They both have a deep connection with the other. Almost like they're drawn to each other, like a magnet." She said. Lloyd looked towards Nya. "A possible romantic attraction to each other?" He asked. Nya nodded. "Yes. But I believe thst Dark Fury holds more answers as to why Dark Samurai hates us then even he does. I suspect she is a part of this puzzle." Nya answered.

Wu glanced up at each of the ninja. "We should all get some rest if we're to continue learning who Dark Samurai is." He said. Cole nodded in agreement. "Agreed."
----------
There was panic in the morning as the ninja each rushed around, attemping to find one of their own. Nya came to a stop, having only woken up not so long ago. "Where's Jay?" She asked. Cole came to a stop and looked at her with sad eyes. "He was taken to the Fire Temple by Dark Samurai." He answered.

Nya widened her eyes. "But why there?" She asked. Cole shook his head. "We don't know, but we intend to find out." He replied.
----------
The three ninja slowly came to a stop inside the Fire Temple. Resting within a cage, was Jay. He turned his head slightly and caught sight of his comrades. "Guys. You shouldn't have come." He yelled down. Nya shook her head in response and replied. "We don't leave friends behind."

A chuckle soon echoed throughout the chamber. Upon the ledge closest to Jay, stood Dark Samurai, by his side was Dark Fury. "As expected. You come rushing to aid of your comrade." He said darkly. Nya narrowed her eyes. "Who are you?" She yelled.

Dark Samurai chuckled. "I suppose it is time to reveal myself to the world. Isn't it dear old sister." He said as he removed his helmet, showing his scared face to the ninja. Nya gasped in shock. All this time she'd been denying that Dark Samurai was Kai, believing that she knew her brother, only to learn that she only knew the surface, that Jay was right in that Dark Samurai was Kai. She was horrified at what he had become, at who he was. And now believed that he had threatened their own parents, all to keep his own identity a secret till the time was right.

Looking at the scared face of his comrade. It made him sick on the inside. He felt like he barely knew who he was anymore. He couldn't belive how far Kai had fallen. And if there was one thing that Cole hated more then snakes, was when someone who had become family turned against him.

Zane was in shock, his gaze had not left Kai for a solid twenty seconds. The scars that now coveted the entire right side of his face from the explosion within this very volcano. His dark outfit and appearance. And the fact that his hair was no longer spiked, told him that the Kai they knew was gone for good.

Jay felt useless, and now knowing that he had been used as bait by Kai, it made him feel even more horrible. He was a mess inside now, his best friend turned out to be their greatest foe. And now he was powerless to do anything. All thanks to the cage that he was stuck in.

Kai allowed his gaze to fall upon each of the ninja, he seemed disappointed from the fact that they had yet to speak. "What's wrong. Nothing to say to me?" He asked mockingly. He watched as Nya turned away from him. "Why?" She asked. It was a simple question. One that was easily answered. "It's simple. You either die a hero, or live long enough go see yourself become the villain." Kai answered, a dark grin planted upon his lips.

Cole glanced at Nya and Zane, each of them were in shock still, but they now knew Kai was alive, only he wasn't himself. "General Vedrik. They're all yours." Kai yelled out. The serpentine general soon emerged, his eyes narrowed with joy. "Let us see how long you last this time ninja." He hissed, slithering towards them, his tribe coming in from the sides.

The three ninja all backed up against each other. "This is it guys. We either die fighting, or live to see victory." Cole said, holding the Sycthe of Quakes, ready to fight for his life.