Deals of Danger

Nya slowly came to a stop with her parents. Her eyes glancing at them. "Do you know who's behind the mask?" Ray sighed and shook his head. "No, we don't." Nya knew it was a lie, but she didn't want to question them on it. For if they did know, and by the looks on their faces, he threatened them. She didn't know who it was behind the mask, or why they'd taken up this crusade. But she was determined to stop him.

"We need to find Dark Samurai before he does anymore damage to Ninjago." Cole said as the Ninja gathered on the bridge of the Bounty. "Dark Samurai will be hard to track down." Garmadon said, his eyes sweeping over the Ninja. "Well, he's only just entered the light, so he's relatively new at this." Garmadon shook his head at Zane's statement. "Krux was a skilled fighter, if Dark Samurai could take him down, then he has trained hard."

Wu slowly watched over the footage. "Hmm, does this style remind you of anything brother?" Garmadon walked over and eyed the footage before stepping back in shock. "That style, it is the training taught by Chen." Cole blinked. "Chen, you mean the owner of Chen's Noodle House?" Garmadon nodded as he glanced up. "It's a possible lead as to who Dark Samurai is. For Chen would've met him."

Pythor slithered along slowly before coming to a stop. His eyes sweeping over the area before him. "Well" Said a strong serpent voice. A male Serpent slithered forward, his scales were a dark red. His eyes eyed Pythor. "An Anacondrai, why do you come here?" He asked Pythor narrowed his eyes. "I come seeking your master." The serpent smirked. "Dark Samurai will see you shortly, but I must ask your that your guards remain here" He said.

Pythor nodded and motioned for the Serpents with him to remain behind, the four generals quickly slithered over to him. "My four generals will be coming." The Serpent narrowed his green eyes. "Very well." He slowly turned around and slithered forward. "Follow me." He said, Pythor quickly followed.

As they progressed into the valley, they started to notice an increase in the Serpents. As they came closer, they noticed several tents and vehicles of war. They were similar to the Fangpyre vehicles. The major difference was the dark red colour scheme. "General Vedrik." Dark Samurai began as they entered the central tent. Dark Samurai stood, his helmet resting to the side. "Pythor." He stopped as he turned around, his eyes narrowed. "Well, this is a surprise, the bane of the Serpentine is but a member of the Ninja."

Kai slowly walked around and grabbed the Fangpyre Fang Blade. "What do you want?" He asked. Pythor smirked. "To make a deal." Kai chuckled. "Do you now?" Pythor watched as Kai clipped the Fangpyre Fang Blade to his belt. "I do, perhaps, we can both obtain what we want." Kai chuckled as he sat down. "Really? Do you think I wouldn't suspect you to be up to something." Kai turned his head to the left and smirked. Three Constrictai walked in, behind them, Skylor stood, her hood on and covering her face. Several of the dark red Serpents behind her.

"Members of your army?" Kai said as he eyed the three Constrictai. Pythor blinked as he mentally went over his plan and realised that he hadn't counted for these new Serpents. "Did you really think, that you could take the Fang Blade from me?" Pythor narrowed his eyes. "Oh, I do. I'm just waiting for you to be occupied." Kai laughed. "And yet, here you are, foolish and forgetting to know that even as we speak, your army turns against you. Did you think that you could really make your fellow Serpentine unleash The Great Devourer when it would go after you first?" Skales blinked as the did the other generals. Pythor clenched his fist.

"How did you survive?" He asked, Kai chuckled and smirked. "You're about to meet the man who allowed me to survive. General Vedrik, lock Pythor up and ship him to our business partner." General Vedrik smirked and slithered forward, his eyes locked upon Pythor. "You will not touch me." Vedrik chuckled and grabbed Pythor. His grasp was strong, but the touch was like nothing Pythor had ever felt, he felt like his scales were burning from the contact, it was extreme in the heat. "You know, there was a sixth Serpentine Tribe. The Volcanicai. Snakes of fire, their touch is extremely hot. A shame you had to feel their touch. They are glorious warrior, respectable and, quiet loyal. I find their ways to be, very unique, and effective. One of the many things I like about them." Kai said as he watched Pythor get taken away.