Pythor's Affirmation

6 days after the death of Kai

Pythor need to work out the final kinks in his plan. Without the final Fang Blade. Unleashing The Great Devourer was useless. He needed to figure out how to defeat the Ninja. "Pythor, the are ssstarting to quessstion your sssanity." Skales spoke as he slithered in. Pythor shook with anger. "I'm working on the final kinks of the new plan." He replied sharply. Skales came to a stop and watched as Pythor slithered around. "Well, the many tribesss are ssstarting to separate and commit to their own plansss." SKales informed him. Pythor narrowed his eyes and chuckled. "Gather the generals. I have an idea."

Scars covered the right side of his face. His hair was brown. bandages covered his body. The torn red gi was burnt. Within his right hand, he clutched a Fang Blade. He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. Amber eyes emerging from the eyelids. He grunted in pain before his memory flashed with how he landed in that state. He turned his head slightly. He could make out the details of a red room. He could tell that it was styled after Fire. But how did he end up here?

The door to the room opened quickly. Chen slowly entered. "You have awoken." He said. Chen smiled as Skylor entered alongside her mother. "Tell me, what is your name?" Chen asked. "Kai" Kai said. His hand's grasp around the Fang Blade tightening. "Well Kai, I am Master Chen, this is my wife, Asolor, and my daughter, Skylor." Kai blinked as he scanned the three. Asolor soon walked forward. Her eyes sweeping over Kai's body. "Tell me Kai, what were you doing that lead to you being in the volcano when it erupted?"

Kai closed his eyes. "I was, we were fighting the Serpentine. Pythor, he want the Fang Blades to unleash The Great Devourer on Ninjago. We were fighting. I went after the Fang Blade. The Volcano became unstable..." Kai paused. His eyes widening as he realised something. "They never came for me. They didn't help me." Kai shook with anger and sadness. "They left me to die." He yelled in anger. He closed his eyes. His mind already racing through many different thoughts.

Pythor chuckled as he watched over the other generals. "Well. What isss thisss" Began one of Fangtom's heads. "Plan of yoursss Pythor?" Finished the other head. Pythor smiled. "We can't unleash The Great Devourer. So we'll just have to take back Ninjago another way." Pythor replied. Skalidor blinked. "And what is this other way?" Skalidor asked. Pythor grinned. "It's time to gather the tribes and form one army to take Ninjago. And perhaps find that Fang Blade along the way." Pythor chuckled as the others nodded. "It will be done Pythor." Acidicus said as he slithered away with the other generals.

Pythor smirked as he turned around. His eyes slowly sweeping over the map of Ninjago within their underground fortress. He knew it was only a matter of time till Ninjago was his. And when it was. He would force the human people underground, locking them away in tombs like they did his kind.