Volcanicai Mystery

The Ninja were silent as they progressed along. The search for Dark Samurai had begun not too long ago, and already, they had started the search at the town where they first encountered him and his female partner, Dark Fury. As they walked along, they each felt like something was off.

"What do you think Dark Samurai wants?" Jay asked. Nya sighed. "I don't know. But he did seem to hold a grudge against us." She replied. Zane came to a stop and swept the area. "Perhaps we have crossed his path before without knowing." He stated as he swept the area. "But there's something off about the town." He finished. Glancing around, they slowly kept walking forward before coming to a stop.

"Kruncha and Nuckle, I thought we told you to keep out of Ninjago." Cole said as Kruncha and Nuckle glanced at each other and slowly backed up. "We, uh. Ran into issues leaving." Kruncha started. Cole raised an eyebrow. "I'm not buying it." Nuckle looked at Kruncha. "Some Samurai and his Snake friends stole our ride home." He said. The Ninja each looked at each. "It couldn't be him, could it?" Cole asked. Nya shrugged her shoulders. "It's possible, but working with the Serpentine, that's not even something I'd considered."

Zane glanced back to see the two Skeleton generals had left. "Well, we won't be able to ask our two friends." he said as the Ninja glanced in their direction. "Great. Where do we look now?" Nya bit her lower lip. "What if we tried someplace isolated, perhaps we might find something that'll help our search." The Ninja were quick to turn around before a villager ran by. "Serpentine are attacking Ignacia!" He yelled. The Ninja glanced at each other before they moved fast.

The Ninja were quick to arrive at Ignacia. Before their eyes, were several dark red Serpentine. Blinking they slowly walked forward, ready for a fight. One of them, the one with a tail, turned slightly to face the Ninja. They saw a scar resting upon the left side of his face. His armour was spiked and he seemed ready for a fight. He held his staff tightly. But the staff was different. While gold, it still held the antidote, but it was shaped more like a spear then anything else.

"Ninja." He said as he grinned and slithered back a bit. "Volcanicai, ATTACK!" He said, the Ninja were quick to leap into battle. Nya slowly backed up against Jay before the two eyed their surroundings. "I thought there were only five Serpentine Tribes!" Jay exclaimed as the two took out a few more Volcanicai. "Well, it seems there's more then just five Tribes." Nya replied as she forced back two more Volcanicai. "But why are they here?" Nya finished as the two backed up next to Zane and Cole.

"The master wants you all alive." The Volcanicai General said. His eyes watching as his men stepped back. "Who is this master?" Zane asked. Cole shrugged his shoulders as they watched the Volcanicai stand around. "But that doesn't mean we can't injure you." The Volcanicai General finished as he slithered forward and held ready to attack. Nya widen her eyes before he swung down. Nya moved to the side as the staff hit the ground.

The General was quick to smirk. "Fast one aren't you. I can see why the master liked you." He said as he moved his tail and swept both Cole and Zane off their feet. "But he has proven to be a worthy leader unlike the foolish Anacondrai Warrior." He finished as he grabbed Jay's arm. With a smirk, he began to tighten his grasp.Jay widen his eyes in pain. "It burns. Doesn't it?" The General said with a grin as he narrowed his eyes. "The Anacondrai Warrior discovered that despite his thick hide and scales." Nya moved forward fast, ready to strike a blow to the General. The General saw it coming and quickly forced her back with his tale. "No help for this one. Don't worry, he won't die. I'm not aloud to kill him." Nya blinked before the General released Jay.

The General chuckled before slithering away. "We will meet again Ninja, and when we do. Another of you shall fell our burning touch." He said with smirk. The Ninja blinked before Cole spoke. "Who was that?"