Introduction

Sebastian Michaelis, the demon butler of which my father had a contract with. I had known long ago about this and about my father's plan for revenge. I truly didn't care. I loved my father and I respected his decisions.

The time came when his wish was finally granted, after 20 long years of looking for the people who have tortured and humiliated him. Now, his soul was taken and my mother, Elizabeth, was left to grieve for my father. She couldn't handle the loss of my father that it lead her to do things that were no doubt connected to her death.

Now, I am left as the Countess of the Phantomhive Group, seeking revenge for my mother's death along side my father's butler.

---------------------------------------------------
Hello guys! Welcome to my second fanfiction book! Please do not expect very fast updates but I will do my very best to update as much and give results and updates that would be enough to make you guys satisfied (I hope)

Also! This book is a SebastianXReader. It may not seem like that in the beginning but it will slowly turn to that. I want build Sebastian and the reader's relationship from pure and utter hate to a budding romance.

I mean, it's no fun to read a story that just goes straight to that, will it? Well maybe it's still fun, but it's more dramatic and more romantic this way. (Atleast that's what I think. Huhuhu author-chan is such a hopeless romantic T^T)

Anyways! Enjoy!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Lots of love~~~

-Mick <3