2: My Father's Perverted Butler

Your POV

"My lady. It's time to wake up." I felt a soft touch on my shoulder as I lied on ny bed, not wanted to be bothered by anyone especially by Sebastian.

"Not now Sebastian..." I groaned in my pillow. I tried pulling my blanket closer to me but he had already pulled it of me, making it fly away from my reach.

"Young mistress, you have to stop being stubborn towards me."

I sat up straight and propped one foot on the bed and placed my elbow on it while my other arm supported my weight. "Never Sebastian. So long as you are after my father's soul, I will never acknowledge you as you wish." I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

He closed his eyes while sighing but was smiling nonetheless. He bent down to see me more eye-to-eye as hee reached for my chin and tipped it a bit upwards with his long and slender finger that was covered with his gloves. He cocked his head to the side. "We shall see until how long you are willing to ignore me for the rest of your days."

I slapped his hand away from me. "Don't touch me again, imbecil. Why don't you just give up on getting my father's soul. It's been 20 years hasn't it? Why don't you find a new prey to stalk, you bloody arse demon."

He stood straight again and gave me a small smile. "Why I would never dream of betraying your father. I am one hell of a butler after all." He bows and calls in a maid to help me dress.

Wel'll see about that, Sebastian.

Sebastian bows once more and exits my room. My maid, Ellie, came in with a (FC) dress in hand that had black ruffles at the ends.

I stretched my arms and bent down to reach for my toes. I began rolling my shoulders in a circular motion while I started heading to my bathroom.

"Leave the dress there, Ellie. I will call you when I need some assistance after my bath."

She bowed down to me. "Yes, Miss (FN)"

She exited the room as well and I finally stripped off of my night clothing. I faced the large mirror in front of me and stared at my body. I looked at my chest. They were getting bigger again. It's annoying that they get heavier as the years go by. I don't like being flat, but I don't want my breasts to be more than C cups, which they currently were C sized ones.

I turned around and got in the bath tub and turned on the heater.

Ahh...now this feels relaxing.

I sunk deeper into the tub until it reached the bridge of my nose.

I always liked this part of the day. I would just sit back and let the warth of the tub relax me. I can think about all the things that have transpired again and again and evaluate those more clearly.

A few minutes later, I submerge from the rub thinking that I've been here a bit too long already. I wouldn't want Sebastian coming up here to remind me about being quick so I can handle today's appointments.

I really hate him. As much as possible, I wouldn't want to be dealing with him.

In all honesty, I never really cared about his existence throughout the 16 years I've been alive. Well it would have staye that way if I hadn't overhear his conversation with father 3 years ago.

Now, I've just been very aware of this man's presence.

I step out of the bathroom and call out for Ellie. I grabbed the towel and ran it through my body.

The door creaked open and closed.

I turned around. "Ellie, help me chang---"

It was Sebastian.

"Holy shit! What in bloody hell are you doing here you damn perverted butler?!" I practically screamed at the top of my lungs while I tried my hardest to cover up my body with the towel. I could tell, my face must be beet red right now.

He chuckled as he held his chin. My face felt hotter as he looked at me with those red piercing eyes. Looking at me from head to toe, he smirked and looked back at my eyes.

"Now that I think of it, young mistress, this is the first time I've seen you naked..."

My fists clenched. "Why you perverted imbecil---" I was about to punch him but he quickly caught it in his hand. "I expect nothing less of your strength, Mistress (FN). Despite being a girl and having such a young age, you do have a big amount of strength in your petite body."

"Stop talking about it already you god damned demon!"

I successfully wrapped the towel around my body. "Get out of my room and get Ellie to help me change." I said avoiding his gaze.

"That is what I am here for young mistress. Ellie had a little accident on the stairs, so she can't help you. I shall be the one to assist you this time." He said as he bowed.

My eyes widened. "Absolutely not! Go get me another maid!"

"I'm afraid I cannot do that for all the maids in the manor are still out tending to other chores." He said with a small frown.

I blushed again and thought about it. "Tch, fine. But do not dare think about anything inappropriate! Do anything funny and I'll chop of that member of yours!" I said, embarrassed.

I can't dress myself alone. The dress is a bit too big and the corset is hard to wear without assistance.

He bowed once more. "But of course." He picked up the dress from the bed and placed it on the chair beside me. He grabbed the corset that was also there while I put on my underwear.

"If you'll excuse me young mistress." He held the corset in hand and I slowly removed the towel and covered my breasts. I took the corset from him and I turned my back on him. I wore it and held it in place.

"Tie the back." I heard a chuckle and felt fingers brushing against my skin as he pulled my hair carefully and moved it aside.

The corset tightens a little and my chest lifted up a bit.

He brings his face a bit closer to my ear and I could feel his breath on my neck. "Is this tight enough young miss?" He whispered.

I gulped at his question. He had a seductive voice.

"A bit tighter. Then hurry up tying it up. We don't have all day you damned man." I said trying my very best to focus and keep my voice from sounding weak and nervous.

He let out a soft laugh. "As you wish."

He tightened it a bit and I finally let go of the corset. "Better."

He tied it up and helped me in wearing my dress.

"That is all. You may now leave Sebastian. And next time, make sure this never happens again." I say coldly.

He bowed down. "Yes, my lady."

He left and closed the door behind him, not without doing a quick side-glance at me and smirked.

I groaned in frustration.

That bloody perverted demon pervert!

------------------A/N-----------------

Hello lovely people! Here ya go. I wanted to update as much as possible while I still can because I might be busy in the next few weeks.

Hope you enjoyed!

P.S. Sir Glenford, if your reading this...don't judge meh!!! XD hahaha

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Lots of love~~~

-Mick <3