1: The Next Heiress

Quick reminder guys!

(FN)- First Name
(FC)- Favorite color

Your POV

I am (FN) Phantomhive. 16 years of age and have black long hair, bluish-black mind you, and blue colored orbs. The only child of Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth Phantomhive.

I have quite the reputation that I have upheld since the very beginning of my life. I was known as The Little Devil of The Queen's Guard Dog. Witty as they might say. Cunning at the very least. Ahahaha, a trait that I assume which was from my father.

Actually, I resemble my father more than my mother Elizabeth, who had green eyes and blond hair. I think I don't resemble her at all except for my pale soft skin. I wasn't bubbly, loud, and too full of energy like her either. But what I did inherit from her for sure is her talent in fencing. Sometimes, I would even laugh at my father for always losing to me at a fencing match. My mother could never have been more proud. But sometimes she would scold me for embarrassing my father too much.

Both of them were proud of me. Despite a young age, I have been independently working alone with some deals and other business matters for my father. I would always get the deals that I want, and get rid of the nuisances that would try to make my father run out of business. I would do it the mental way or the physical way. That just depends on my mood really.

Being a child prodigy at the age of 7, I was quite well known throughout England. Well, who wouldn't be interested in the young business-minded, fencing master, multi-talented, beautiful, and genius child of the Queen's Guard Dog?

I stifle a chuckle.

That's not all that makes me unforgettable and eye-catching. Remember when I said I had quite the reputation? They don't call me The Little Devil for no reason. They deem me merciless and vicious. Not that I mind what they think of me.

I actually quite like that people fear me...

I only care about the opinions of my parents.

My father, Ciel, was always such a doting parent. I truly respected and admired him since I was little, so I did my very best to make him proud of me. He had such an aura around him. Such a commanding presence that made sure to tell everyone that this man was not to be messed with.

My mother, Elizabeth, on the other hand is a kind lady. She would always put others before herself. She would always make sure that I was happy and she never made me feel alone. She was the kind of lady that you wish you could stand beside of.

Everything in my life is perfect to me...

Or so I thought.

On the day before my 13th birthday, I was about to open my father's door to his office, trying to sneak a surprise attack, when I heard him and his butler talking.

"Only 5 more people to look for master. Or so the Undertaker says."

"Yes, I will have them in my grasp. Finally, for 17 long years, I have waited for this to happen."

"So have I master."

"Truly want to get my soul that badly, Sebastian?"

Sebastian chuckles. "More than anything in the world. How do you think a demon would feel being starved for 17 long years just being after his master's soul? I am quite too hungry as you can see..."

"Why haven't you taken my soul from the very beginning if you were that starved then?"

I hear slow footsteps. Then it stops. "It makes it worthwhile to wait my Lord. The soul that gets revenge is so much sweeter than the one who never got any vengeance at all just because of an impatient demon. Plus, it would break our contract if I betrayed you, would it not? I am bound by your orders and I can do nothing to go against it."

Now my father chuckles. "I'm glad you think like that Sebastian."

What is this I'm hearing? It can't be...can it?

I was suspicious of Sebastian for a long time now. I knew that something was odd about this butler. But never would I have guessed that he was a demon who was after my father's vengeful soul.

I opened the door, finally revealing my presence to the 2 men who had an important and confidential conversation.

My father's face went pale and Sebastian was shocked.

"Sebastian! Did you not sense her presence?" My father growled at his butler angrily.

"No my lord. Her presence was very much undetectable."

My father turns to look at me wide-eyed.

"(FN) I can expla--"

"Is it true?..." I say calmly but my fists were clenched.

"(FN) its...its just a--"

"Is it true father?" I ask him a little louder with tears that were already stinging my eyes.

His face softened and he sighed. "Yes..."

I walk towards him. He had a worried expression on his face but I know this vanished as I wrapped my arms around him and hugged his waist tightly.

"Please don't do anything too hard on yourself father."

His shoulders relaxed and he returned the hug. "It's okay sweetie. I'm sorry that you had to find out this way. Thank you for understanding." He hugged tighter. "I'm so lucky to have a daughter like you."

We both released each other and I turned to face his butler.

"You better take care of my father and ensure his revenge on those filthy scumbags who made him experience hell or I will find a way to do it myself so you won't have to take his soul away. Got that, Sebastian?"

His eyes slightly widened and then he smiled at me. "But of course my young mistress. I shall not fail my lord and you. I will have his soul..." He bowed to me and I nodded at my father. "Father, I shall take my leave. And I'll be sure not to tell a single soul of this exchange."

He smiled at me lovingly and placed a hand on his hip. "That's my girl. Me and Sebastian will catch up soon with your party planning for tomorrow's festivities."

"Thank you father." I curtsied to them and left the door.

And that was how I found out.

I know, I should have been more against my father's contract with this demon. But I couldn't stop him now. I respected his decisions. I know that when he sets his mind on one thing, he will never stray from that path of his choice. Who am I to stop him from achieving his goals which he had worked so hard on since those last 17 years?

I never really minded this butler of his before, but ever since then, I have been wary of this man. As much as possible, I didn't want this man to be scheming or playing a dirty trick against my father.

As the next heiress of the Phantomhive Group, I will make sure that I will get what I want.

------------------A/N-----------------

Hello! How was the first chapter so far? Leave a vote if you think I should continue with this. A comment would also really help me update faster because it pushes me to to it. Call it a pep talk or inspiration. Anyways, tell me what you think!

Also! I have another book called "Forbidden Fruit". Go check it out. It's a fanfiction of Reverse Falls. But! Warning! It's incest, so if you don't like incest, don't bother XD

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Lots of love~~~

-Mick <3