Probation

I definitely was possessed by an evil sex spirit while writing this chapter...

Please be aware that this chapter contains strong sexual language and the use of sex toys. Read at your own risk.

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Forth's POV

I drive the Mercedes through the city traffic and cursing constantly. Every red light and every slow car driver pull my nerves. The clock on my dashboard shows 17:41. I do not want to be late! At least the weather plays along, because the announced thunderstorm has failed, and no cloud covers the sky.

You will be my slave, I said to him. Damn, how did I come up with this idea? I was on duty! I must apologize to him, explain to him why he had to undress - to see if he was bugged. That's why I explored the inside of his boxer shorts.
Damn, he'll rave! And he certainly will not believe this story, even though it is only half an excuse. Beam turned me so damn on!

It did not take me long to find out he was a reporter on a reputed tabloid magazine. It is guaranteed that he will take revenge on me with an awful article: a cop seduces a man to force a confession...

Good that we meet in the city. I must keep him away from the villa!
I park my car near the mall and hurry toward the entrance. There is always a lively activity until late at night. When I reach the entrance, I let my eyes wander. It's almost six o'clock. Is Beam already here?
The closer I get to the meeting place, the more my knees skid. Why I'm such a coward?

I'm going to tell Beam the truth and explain why I pretend to be a Master. I'll invite him to dinner. Maybe to the Italian around the corner. There he will hopefully not make a scene. And with a huge portion of luck, he even forgives me and may continue to meet with me.

Unfortunately, I have to be back at the villa at 10 pm to replace my colleague Lam at the observation. I promised him. Otherwise, I would have had a break till tomorrow, but Lam has already stepped in for me a few times and I owe him. To our bad luck, the Kongthanin case keeps me and my colleagues in suspense so much that we cannot afford days off because our unit is notoriously understaffed. While we have been able to prove that Kongthanin is manipulating and forcing his slaves to sell counterfeit money, we have not yet come up with the organization's masterminds. Which means, we cannot arrest the bastard.

I'm freshly shaved, wear black jeans and a black shirt and even swapped my beloved boots for new sneakers to make a good impression. Beam wistful glances in the villa cannot go out of my head. And only his touch! His tongue on my lips - I was about to kiss Beam wild ... and when he touched my cock, I almost came. What a naughty wild kitten! Obviously, I like this man. I sensed that the chemistry is right between us. It has been several years since I let my charm play, but I have to pull myself together. There is a lot at stake - if he wants to, he can end my career overnight with a regulatory complaint or a short newspaper article.

After reaching the main entrance, I also discover Beam. Abruptly I stop. He leans against one of the entrance pillars and looks incredibly handsome. His slender, shapely legs are emphasized by the black jeans. The white T-shirt and the dark denim jacket make him look young, almost innocent. His black, silky hair is once again styled out of his face. What an angel. A sinful angel.
Why does he have to provoke me like that? I have a great desire to put him over my knee, pull the jeans over his butt and then ... At this thought, my cock is excited, and my hands are clenching into fists. Oh yes, I would enjoy decorating his plump ass with my handprint. Beam would wriggle, moan and plead and eventually beg for me and my cock because he really enjoys the treatment.