Endurance Test (Part I)

Beam's POV

My heartbeat is roaring in my ears. After the exciting evening and the sex games in the changing room, we actually drive to Forth's home, to his luxury villa!
The headlight of the Mercedes illuminates the forest road only a few meters before it is swallowed by the darkness. The tall trees along the way rise like huge monsters in the night sky. I swallow. At night, the forest is not very inviting. In addition, I'm just aware of what I've got involved. My carelessness could cost me my life! There is no human soul here and there.
But no, Forth will never hurt me! With one hand he holds the steering wheel, the other is at my crotch. Since Forth has decided to drive here, he keeps stroking the bulge in my pants. I'm so close to coming. But he just does not let me.

Suddenly the headlights of an oncoming car dazzle me. Immediately Forth goes off the gas. He loosens my seat belt and presses my head into his lap. "Down!"
Surprised I squeal and claw my fingers in his pants. He does not want us to be seen together?

"What is this about?"

"I spoiled you long enough. Your Master also wants his fun." His voice sounds dark with lust. Frantically, he fumbled on the pants and lets out his erection.

The Mercedes has slowed down, but before I can lift my head to see which car is passing us on the way, Forth pushes my head down again.

"I want an answer!" I try to detect something, but from the corner of my eye, I can only see how Forth raises his hand as if greeting the inmates of the unknown vehicle. The other hand is on my head. Soothingly, he strokes my hair. I hear the stranger drive past and Forth breathe a sigh of relief. Now he also takes his hand away.

Quickly I sit up and look to the rear but can no longer decipher the entire number plate of the other car. "Who was that? Why did not you want someone to see me?"

"I ... "Forth tries to stow his erection, but I pull his hand away and put it back in his lap.

"I want answers." Unless he answers, I simply engulf his shaft with my lips. I enjoy Forth's throaty groan. The sound goes through and through me. He buries his fingers in my hair.

"Beam ..." he says weakly. "You do not have to do that."

"You just wanted to be spoiled minutes ago." I murmur before I suck in his cock again.

"Beam!" My fingers claw harder in his pants. Now I'm going to show this sexy seducer what it's like to be driven to climax and then not be allowed to come. I lick and whine about his glans, suck and lick on it and form with the fingers a tight ring to massage the shaft hard.
Forth half-heartedly tries to push my head away. "Beam ... I ... can hardly concentrate on ... driving."

In fact, it seems to me that we are slowing down.

"Who was that?" I ask during a brief breather.

"An ... acquaintance."

"And why could he not see me?" Again, I take his erection in the mouth, press my tongue into the small slot on the glans and lick his frenulum.

"He ... well ..." Forth hits the brakes so hard I almost would have slammed the steering wheel if Forth had not held on to me. "We're here." He exclaims and turns off the engine.

I raise my head. We are in front of the villa. "Why does light burn in your house?"
The lower floor is brightly lit. Should that keep away burglars, or are there other slaves?

Forth does not reply. He quickly closes his pants, grabs the bag of toys and opens the door. "Come on!" Suddenly he sounds stern again, but a smile plays around his lips. "Now it's time to punish you for your rude actions, you naughty brat."