Chapter 8-Here we go again

Chapter 8

Mia’s POV

Blair is coming back tomorrow. I don’t know exactly what to do. I haven’t spoken to her in a week. I didn’t want to be the one who calls first. That’s a little bit stupid cuz she does the same thing. She never calls first. This is the first time we haven’t spoken to each other in a while. We never fight. Ok, we do but it’s usually about stupid things. I don’t know what happened this time. I judged her. I study philosophy and philosophy taught me not to judge other people. But I can’t help it. I love philosophy. I can’t explain it. It means a lot to me.

Joe’s POV

I still can’t believe it. I actually said that I like her. But I don’t. She is…I don’t know. Not for me. It’s obviously…stupid. It’s stupid even to think about it. She is…mean…self-centered…evil…she is heartless. Maybe I’m just overreacting. I don’t have to judge her. I don’t even know her. And I have to stop thinking about her. Why am I thinking about her? I should stop it. Why? Cuz I’ll probably never see her again.

‘’I don’t like seeing you all the time. ‘’ I heard someone. I wasn’t sure she was talking to me but when I turned around…What did I just say? It was her.

‘’Are you talking to me?’’

‘’Yeah, I think I would say so.’’ She has that stupid evil smile on her face

‘’I don’t think you’re seeing me all the time. I think you’re avoiding me.’’ I have no idea what I just said

‘’Oh really. Well, I try to avoid everyone in this stupid town. Including you. But it doesn’t work.’’

‘’Apparently. So what are you doing here?’’

‘’Nothing. I owe this place.’’ Right, this is the place Mario told me about. We actually were here a few days ago. How did I forget?

‘’Right, sorry.’’

‘’Yeah’’

‘’Well,  good to see you.’’

‘’I don’t think so. But have a nice day.’’

‘’You too.’’

And she just left. This happened again. I don’t understand it anymore. I’m tired of trying.

Mia’s POV

I run into him again. Joe Hart, 25, England’s number one goalkeeper. It’s like I’m still reading that article. He is old. K, he is not that old, but whatever. And…oh what the hell? I don’t understand anything. Why am I even trying?

‘’So you bet on Man City, right?’’

‘’Right.’’ I said. I called my bookie.

‘’I thought you would never bet on football again.’’

‘’Well you’re wrong.’’

‘’You didn’t learn your lesson.’’

‘’Probably.’’

‘’Ok, whatever you say.’’

‘’Let’s talk boxing now.’’

‘’No fights tomorrow.’’

‘’Really? Not even in South Africa?’’

‘’Nope.’’

‘’Oh well. How are things between you and your wife?’’