Chapter 1 - The Sakamaki Household

Thinking = 'hi!'

Writing = "hello!"

Normal talking = "hope you enjoy!"

Bara's POV

Sitting in a small black limo, I watched as the trees whiz past us. 'Ugh!' I thought to myself. 'Why do I have to be stuck with Yui!? I'm fine with creepy relatives but to have Yui here with me is torture!'

Trying to focus on the song I was listening to, I closed my eyes and decided to take a little nap. A while later, I was awoken by a cool breeze drifting in through the window. Opening my eye a slit, I saw that my idiotic sister decided to stick her head out the window. 'That's right! Be the bitch you are!'

Suddenly, I saw what she was staring at and smiled. 'Oooh~ a creepy mansion! Maybe this stay might not be so bad after all!'

*~*

After we got out of the car, I watched quietly as Yui ran to the stairs, not wanting to get her "beautiful" pink sweater wet. 'Pathetic! Why am I even in this stupid family!?'

I just silently looked on as she knocked on the door. "Hello! Is anyone home!?" But when no one answered, she knocked again.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Then the door finally open. Yui quickly ran inside while I remained standing in the rain. There was something about this place that made me feel finally at home. What is it?

Walking in, I saw a sight that was hilarious but gross at the same time. A guy with pinkish-red hair and green cat-like eyes had my sister pinned under him against the couch. He was also licking her neck like a blood-thirsty vampire.

Then a loud and stern voice rang out, "Ayato, what's with all this commotion?"

Looking to my left, I saw a guy with purple hair that turned silver at the ends. He wore a pair of glasses and his hair was neatly combed, about shoulder length. He also wore a black uniform that was neatly tucked in and very neat (I'm bad at describing things, if you want you can just search him up)

"Damn, not you Reji!" the guy who I assumed was Ayato grumbled. Giggling, I faded into the shadows, pulling my long black hood over my head to hide my hair. 'This is gonna be fun!'

"This is the entrance hall. This is meant to be used as a place to great guests. Take your private activities into your own room." Reji said, one arm behind him while the other pushed his glasses up.

"Well that was dull," Ayato muttered to himself while letting Yui go.

I watched as Yui ran up to Reji and started yelling, "please help me!" Reji glared at her with red eyes, and I giggled at her stupidness.

"And you are?" Reji asked coldly, clearly not going to help her.

"My name is Yui Komori, my father said I was supposed to live here," Yui shouted.

Bored, I decided to just explore the house a bit. I didn't have any luggage except what I brought with me right now, so I just walked around the first floor, sad that the guy named Reji had to ruin my fun.

*~*

"Oi! What are you doing here?"

I looked at the source of the voice and found a guy with auburn hair and deep blue eyes was staring at me.

Taking out my notebook, I took the pencil out from behind my ear and wrote, "bored."

Apparently, not going to take that as an answer, the guy cornered me. I wasn't really scared more like excited. Maybe something fun would finally happen.