Chapter 4 - Invisibility and Immortality

Thinking = 'hi!'

Writing = "hello!"

Normal talking = "hope you enjoy!"

Bara's POV

'I can't believe I sang in front of Shu!' I thought to myself angrily. 'Why did I do that!?'

Me, the brothers and my sister were all in the limo, going back home. Yui was sitting in between Ayato and Laito and looking very uncomfortable. She kept glancing at those two like as if they would jump on her any second and suck her dry. Kanato sat beside Laito and on Ayato's left was Subaru. Reji was sitting next to Kanato and I sat next to Subaru with Shu on my right.

Closing my eye to give myself some rest, I heard Shu whisper into my ear, "I'll see you at the lake at 8:30."

Opening my eye I glared at him with everything I have and wrote, "Shut up pervert!"

Chuckling, he said loudly, "Laito's the pervert, not me."

Laito whipped his head around to glare at Shu before saying, "Well you're the deadbeat."

Smirking, I let my eyes rest while the whole limo erupts into chaos. 'This is turning out to be a fun day so far.'

Before long, we were at the mansion. I walked out of the car and looked at my phone. It was 5:00 right now so I headed towards the garden.

"Bara, where are you going?" Yui asked me. "Can I come with you?"

I turned around and just looking at Yui's pink eyes and blonde hair, I felt the temptation to make her go insane burn inside me. But I ignored it, can't have her running around like the wild dog she is. Taking out my notebook, I wrote down my answer. "Why should I?"

"Because I'm your sister!" Yui called out. "We're supposed to love each other!"

Just ignoring her, I walked into the garden and laid on a bench and closed my eyes.

Yui's POV

'Why is she so mean?' I asked myself. 'She never talks about her past and is so cold.'

"So, pancake," Ayato's voice drifted from behind me. "Let's go to your room."

Scared and frightened, I ran into the mansion and into my room. I shut the door and locked it, knowing that he could still get in but not caring. Calming down, I counted a few minutes. When Ayato didn't come, I decided to look in the mirror and see what damage he has done so far.

Walking into my bathroom, I saw Shu laying in the bathtub and listening to music. Looking at him in shock, I said "Mr. Shu!?"

"Keep it down, not so loud," he said. "I'm just taking a bath, that's all."

"But you're dressed," I said puzzled. How can someone take a bath if they have clothes on?

"Then undress me," Shu simply stated, not even bothering to open his eyes.

I felt my cheeks flush bright red. "Huh!?"

"Well, didn't you come in here to see me naked?" he asked in a bored voice.

"Y-you're wrong! Don't even suggest that!" I yelled in a delicate voice.

Closing his eyes, he said "I'm tired" in a bored voice.

I looked at him and suddenly a question popped into my head. "You're all brothers, so I wonder why you're all so different."

"We may be brothers," Shu started. "But we all had different mothers. Me and Reji have the same mother, the triplets have the same mother, and Subaru had a different mother."