01. Ginny's Idea.

Ginny Weasley was in a daydream, a daydream where she imagined herself and Harry Potter together, running off into oblivion all whilst holding hands. She dreamed of kissing him and for him to finally notice how desperately she wanted him to make a move for her.

Was that too much to ask? She often questioned herself.

Now, as she sat in the Gryffindor common room, her face pressed against a glass window and her palm supporting the weight of her face, she gazed at the raven haired boy— his round glasses and his familiar scar, the way his eyes crinkled when he laughed at the joke her brother told him and the way he'd show off his perfect white teeth when he smiled.

"Oh Merlin," Ginny didn't realise that she had said that out loud, as a result, every person in the red and golden colored room was staring at her. Almost immediately, Ginny felt her cheeks flush. If it wasn't already embarrassing enough, Harry had also decided to look at her during her most embarrassing moment.

She only hoped that he hadn't caught her ogling him earlier.

"Are you okay Gin?" It was Ron who decided to speak up, an expression of genuine concern on his face.

Ginny panicked. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, I'm brilliant!" she wanted to die in that one moment, dig a hole and crawl into it, or maybe go into the Chamber of Secrets again, only this time, she'd actually stand in front of the Basilik and wait until the giant snake killed her.

Her heart was pounding on her chest, not only because she was embarrassed but Harry freaking Potter was still watching her.

When neither one of the people in the room bought her excuse, she decided to say something. "Actually, I wanted to talk to Hermione," she looked at the bushy haired girl as her eyes shot up in surprise.

Yes, you, I want to talk to you, is that so surprising for you? She wanted to say. Hermione seemed to catch up on Ginny's poor attempt of saving herself from further embarrassment. Hermione was soon up on her feet, well, not after giggling silently to herself.

Of course she had known about Ginny having the hots for her best friend, what she didn't know was that Ginny had come up with a masterplan already to finally be with him, or at least, for him to notice her.

"Excuse me boys," The witch told her friends and briskly walked towards Ginny. Hermione could see how nervous she was, it always happened whenever she was near Harry. Even she had grown accustomed to it by now.

Once Hermione was within a metre's radius to her, she jerked her towards herself with a jolt. She dragged her to the corner of the spacious room despite Hermione's 'ows'.

"Gin! Stop! My poor arm!" Hermione pulled her arm back, no wonder Ginny was on the Quiddich team, she had bruised up her arm a little from all the pulling. "Do you even have something to tell me or was that an excuse to save yourself from any further misery?" Ginny paled at her friend's words but soon recovered, she had to tell Hermione her brilliant idea and she was fully determined to tell her now.

"Let's talk outside." 

Before Hermione could say anything, Ginny had already pulled her outside the Gryffindor common room, now, as they stalked the halls after curfew, talking, Hermione was growing increasingly worried about getting caught. She was the head girl, she had to do something to stop Ginny but the ginger haired girl just seemed so persistent.

Sighing, she only hoped that she would make this quick before any prefect catches them, imagine how much of a blow would that be to the head girl of the school.

"Ginny, you better talk fast because I swear to Godric, if someone catches us—" frantically, Hermione whipped her head around, her curls bouncing as she did so, and then pulled her down behind an armored knight in the hallway. "Speak, don't make me regret this."