1 | My Name Is Lila

Welcome back, rereaders and readers!

Miss Nail Techie is completed, but I am undergoing minor editing to fix out some problematic aspects I included. However, I still want to keep the gist of the original author's notes, so here's some important information you guys should know about.

Miss Nail Techie is going to be dealing with conflicting points of views, including our main character, Lila. you're going to hate her and love at the same time. please give her time and allow her time to grow.

do not immediately hate some characters. you're going to hate some, i promise you, but right now, try to keep an open mind.

Miss Nail Techie (2019) is a rough, rough draft of my true potential for this story. in the eight months I've spent writing it, I've grown to love my characters to an impossible reach. i intend to maximum the true potential i have in stories for my rough arcs of these characters. please, keep that in mind. there has been no grammatical edits nor scenes changes. just editing out certain words.

if you've read Miss Incomplete, that's great. but everything is not going to be reveal, especially to the ending of Miss Incomplete, in this story. whatever is needed, is written, but other than that—don't spoil to the readers who decided to read this story first than Miss Incomplete. literally, you do not need to read the previous book, it could almost be considered a pre-sequel to this story. nothing, nothing is needed from the previous story to understand this one.

Thank you.

Now, let's begin.