Chapter four...The Systar System

-With the group-

They were all taken to a blue glittery castle. The villain with the helmet dropped everyone from his/her gun and turned towards the blue sparkly vampire man. "Get them ready for the wedding. Especially that one." He/she pointed towards Batman causing him to scoff. "Bitch, please...I look awesome." Benny chuckled and punched his arm causing him to laugh. "Now then let's get sparkling." A bunch of vampires from out of nowhere grabbed them and took them into different rooms. Benny growled as he tried to fight them off. They strapped him into a chair and sprayed him with glitter and polish. "Let go of me!" They all laughed and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him. He huffed and grabbed his pocket knife from out of his shoe, and cut the straps, sending him tumbling to the floor. He ran towards the door and started banging on it.

"LET ME OUT!"

-In the other room-

The villain smiled and pressed the big red button having loudspeakers appear from the wall. "This song will surely get stuck in your head he/she said while cackling. He/She pressed the button and played a pop song tune. Unikitty and Lucy who had been stuck in a room together smiled and started dancing. Soon, Batman started dancing along with MetalBeard.

Benny shook his head and covered his ears. "NO! TURN IT OFF!" The villain smirked under his/her mask and turned the music up louder. Benny screamed and tried to walk to the other door only for it to open revealing his group dancing. "Quit dancing! We have to get the hell outta here!" Batman smiled and strutted to him, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Dude relax! Let this song get stuck in your head." Benny pushed him back and ran away from them. He looked around trying to find a way out until he spotted an air vent high on the wall. He nodded to himself, grabbing blocks and making a stairway. He grabbed the vent and pulled it off throwing it down onto the floor. He crawled in and side with relief. He could no longer hear that horrible, annoying song. He crawled through the vents until he saw an older male in front of him. He didn't question it and went right past him. 'Now to escape and find Emmet!'

-With Emmet and Rex-

     Rex pushed a few bangs from his eyes and opened the door. "Here is where we keep all the food." He walked inside and Emmet followed close behind, smiling and looking around the place with excitement. "For today's menu, we have Waffles for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and spaghetti for dinner." Emmet gasped and placed his hands on his face. "That's all my favorite foods!" Rex chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, I know Emmett." The innocent boy looked at him confused. "Really? How? are you a mind reader? Um, what are they called...psychics?!" Rex laughed and turned around to face him. "What? no, I'm not a psychic. I wish I was though. That would be a pretty cool power." He then turned around and walked over towards the food bar leaving Emmett confused. "Then...how did you know?" He whispered before following suit and grabbing a plate.

"Hey kid, what kind of toppings do you put on your waffles?" Rex asked as he placed two waffles on his plate and topped it off with whip cream and chocolate sauce. "Ahh...I haven't decided yet!" Rex looked over and sweatdropped and he looked at Emmett's plate. He had five waffles covered in a mountain of whip cream, strawberry sauce and sprinkled with strawberries, blueberries, and red berries. In his hands were the sprinkles and chocolate drops. "Should I sprinkle it with sprinkles or chocolate drops?" Rex held back from throwing up and pointed towards the sprinkles. Emmett thanked him and sprinkled half the can of sprinkles and placed it down, grabbing a fork and knife. "Alright, where do we sit?" Rex uneasily pointed towards an empty table with two seats. "W-We can sit there." He nodded and happily walked over and sat down, Rex simply shook his head and walked over and sat down across from him. "Are...Are you sure you could eat all of that?" Emmett nodded and picked up his fork and knife and licked his lips. And before Rex could blink, the plate was licked clean.