I'll come with you

It was early the next morning when she was woken up by some guards saying that Zuko wanted her and Iroh to see him on the deck. she followed after the guards and there she saw Zuko decked out in full armor "What is it Zuko?" She asked as she stood next to Iroh. Zuko smiled "A signal went off and I saw the avatar from a distance, there's a small water tribe village in that direction so my guess is that- there is where we will find him." 

Lucy was worried, she didn't want Zuko to do something he'd regret- and attacking a small defenseless village- The ship was already charging for the village "You shouldn't be moving so fast." Lucy warned him while putting a hand on his shoulder- Zuko didn't move at all "the helmsman will know when to stop." he said. Lucy slowly moved her hand away from his shoulder, she didn't want Zuko to go down that path but he already was. "Zuko, you don't need to wait out here- you should be ready at the exit of the ship if you are that eager."
Zuko turned to her "I guess your right." he gestured her to follow "Come on." Lucy followed him down a set of stairs or so until they got to where they would exit. Zuko stood, ready as he could ever be. "Zuko, I know you care a lot about capturing the Avatar but, don't hurt people just to get to him." Zuko stayed quiet for a good minute then saying "I won't hurt anyone unless they purposely stand between us." Lucy stayed quiet.

Zuko sighed "I've been waiting for this day since my father kicked me from my home. Today I can finally regain my honor." Lucy grabbed his hand and made him turn towards her "Zuko, I care about you and I don't want you ruining your chance at doing something good." Zuko opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but he pulled his hand away and turned towards the doors that were opening, he walked out onto the icy land, where the village was huddled at the front and a young man had war paint covering his face and a boomerang in his hand- He stayed back.

"Where are you hiding him?"Zuko demanded all of the villagers were shaking in fear- he walked up to an old lady and pulled her to the front "he'd be this age, master of all elements!?" he growled in frustration and threw her to a brown hair girl who caught her and hugged her. "I know you're hiding him!" He shouted. Lucy didn't like seeing Zuko do this- it hurt. She wanted to do something, but she barely knew anything- she barely managed to learn to send out bursts of air, which she taught herself in her room- but she doesn't know anything else- which wasn't exactly great. Zuko shot fire over the heads of the villagers and Lucy gasped at the sight.

Behind Zuko, the guy gets up, his face paint largely gone. He retrieves his weapon and charges Zuko with a large cry. Zuko turns to him in annoyance. He dodges him and flips him over his head. Zuko fires a blast of flame at the young man, but he rolled out of the way, throwing his boomerang at Zuko as he does. Caught by surprise, Zuko barely avoided the boomerang. He turns to look back in anger at the boy over the near-miss."Go Sokka!" from the villagers behind Sokka,
 A little boy threw him a spear- "Show no fear!" he shouted as Sokka charged at Zuko with the spear, Zuko, who, as Sokka reaches him, breaks off pieces of the spear shaft with his wrist guards. After the head of the spear has been broken off, Zuko grabs the spear, boinks Sokka on the forehead with it several times, then breaks it in half and throws the pieces on the ground. Sokka, after getting hit on the head, has also sunk to the ground, rubbing his head with Zuko standing sternly over him.
Somehow by some miracle, the boomerang comes back and It slams Zuko in the back of the head, knocking his helmet off-center, the very Furious, Zuko begins to spit fire out of his hands as he hovers menacingly over Sokka. Lucy hoped Zuko wouldn't hurt Sokka, whose name she assumed from the cheering. "Please don't do this," she whispered.

Then she felt the mark on her hand tingling as she saw Aang sliding down full speed on a penguin, she didn't know how she knew his name but she just knew, he went under Zuko and knocked him off his feet. "Hey Katara, Hey Sokka, how are ya doing?" Sokka looked slightly annoyed "Hi...Aang. Thanks for comin'." Aang laughed then he turned around and he looked at Lucy directly for about 5 seconds and Zuko followed his eyesight "Lucy! get inside the ship." Lucy was standing at the entrance and she nodded quietly "O-okay." She and Aang shared eye contact further until she retreated inside. She wished she could do something. Lucy peaked outside and continued watching, though this time she couldn't hear anything. She saw Zuko and Aang fighting for a while- sending a burst of fire and wind at each other but when another stream of fire went above the villagers and it seemed like Aang surrendered and came peacefully with Zuko, which honestly wasn't that shocking. What was shocking was how surprisingly scary Zuko can be- Lucy didn't like it. "Head a course for the fire nation! I'm going home!" he shouted with pride in his voice.