•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 14ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

"𝐀𝐇! 𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐈 you did so well today!" My boss Jerome said as he held his hand out to help me down

"𝐀𝐇! 𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐈 you did so well today!" My boss Jerome said as he held his hand out to help me down. I walk down the stairs that shined blue—occasionally changing to different colors.

I shook my head lightly at him and walked off myself and began to walk to the dressing room.

My feet hurt and I had layers of makeup on. These long eyelashes were covering my eyes and my tight clothing was gripping all the wrong places. As I walked away I began to take my eyelashes off.

I felt a tug on my arm and turned around to see Jerome again.

He moved closer to me and smiled I hesitantly moved back almost falling backward from my 8-inch platforms.

He whispers in my ear the smell of cigarettes filling my nostrils. His dry fingers glided against my thighs "You know you'll always be my favorite right?"

My chest heaved up and down as he continued to touch me.

I couldn't do anything.

"Jerome!"

I looked behind me to see Indigo she pulls me away and puts me behind her while I stumble a little with the fast movement.

"Jerome now, ion' think yo wife gon' fuck with the idea of you touching younger women while she out here busting her ass for yo' kids and you out here working at a Strip Club" She stated

His face quickly turned pale" Of course" he laughed awkwardly—glaring at Indigo and walked away.

We watched him walk away and Indigo turned around to look at me.

"Kahri!"

My head drops "I know, I know the n-next time I'll make sure to tell him to stop"

"Kahri what I tell you! You can't be letting men touch up on you unless they paying you"

I nod.

She was right.

Indigo was always looking out for me she was like the older sister I always wanted.

"Ight' I'll see you later though gotta go get my coins," she said while sticking her tongue out

I walk to the dressing room and sat down. I start to count the money that I earned from tonight while some girls came in and out of the dressing room.