•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•13

Pᴀsᴛ
Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 15ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

PᴀsᴛOᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 15ᴛʜ 𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾 Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

"Aries wake up please," I mumble

I turn to look at him and his head is down on the table while the teacher explained our first project that was due tomorrow.

"Since I didn't make a list on who partners y'all can just pick or stay with your table partners"

I smiled but it soon faded once I heard Aries's light snores. Of course, I was happy to be partnered with him but he most likely wasn't going to do work and that wasn't sitting well with me.

I sighed and looked at him again while everyone got up and began to sit with each other. I looked at him again and tapped on his head.

"Aries wanna be partners?" I say lightly

He sits there in silence with his head down. I sighed and began to look around and saw a male walking towards me and Aries.

"Hey Kahri," The male says

I sit there confused.

"Sorry I'm Tyler" He says

I nod "Hi Tyler"

He smiled and his mouth was filled with colorful metal. I smiled at the boy.

"I was wondering if you wanted to work together?" He said

I feel Aries's arm get stiff as soon as Tyler says that. I look over but his head is still down.

"Yea of cours-"

"But I thought we was partners?" I hear Aries mumble

I look over at him while he wiped his eyes. His lips were puffy and his eyes were barely open.

"Uhm-" I look over at Tyler and he shakes his head.

He glared at Tyler and soon at me.

"I'll just work with somebody else then I guess," Tyler said

I shake my head as Tyler walks away. I look over at Aries and stare at him as he licks his lips, yawns and puts his head right back on the table.

"Are you serious? If you were going to sleep the whole time I was better off working with Tyler at least I'd know he'd do some work" I state

I look back at him and his head is still down. I rolled my eyes and soon began to pack my stuff getting ready to work with Tyler. As soon as I got up Aries's head lifted up quickly and snatched my wrist.

"Where you going?" He questions

"I'm going to go work with Tyler Aries," I say

He shakes his head "I thought you was working with me?"