•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•06

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 30ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

I pulled my fishnet stockings over my stomach and put my two-piece on tying the soft blue and yellow fabric allowing it to hug around my breast

I pulled my fishnet stockings over my stomach and put my two-piece on tying the soft blue and yellow fabric allowing it to hug around my breast. I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my lightly curled hair I quickly sprayed my body spray on me.

"Yo Bunny, hurry yo ass up we got the niggas who got money out there" Sugar yelled

I nodded

I took a deep breath and walked out of the dressing rooms. As I walked by the VIP section I got a glimpse of Candy dancing with an older white man.

The lights flashed against her beautiful dark skin that resembled chocolate while her red bright hair made you ask why was she here? I understood why all the men and some women just wanted to get near her she was beyond beautiful.

The white man's hands urged to touch her but if he did what I knew he was thinking he was going to be getting thrown out. Literally.

I stepped to the pole and my eyes scanned the crowd real quick.

"Big Ole Freak" began playing and I grasped the metal pole.

As I danced and swayed my body to the music I watched as the money fell on me giving some men winks and touching myself. Looking at some of them made me earn a chill that went up to my spine.

I did a quick jog around the pole and twirled around it I flipped myself upside down and started to twerk. As I reached the top of the pole I slid down into a split.

I got up and squatted with my back turned to the crowd and started grinding on the pole sticking my tongue out.

I felt more money fall on me.

That's the plan get your guap Kahri.

I looked at some men and danced to the song as it played. As I twerked my eyes wandered around the club. I laid on my back lifting my legs and began to shake my thighs.

My eyes met with a big group of men these probably the money hoggers.

I licked my lips and flipped my hair to the side. I looked at one of the guys in his eyes, I couldn't make much of his face but his face was still no smile nothing.

I got up slowly with my butt poking out his eyes watched and followed my lower back and down my legs.

"I want to fuck in the mirror, I like to look at your face when you in it"