Chapter Three: Naruto goes missing!

The moon had shone brilliantly upon Konoha. Everyone in the village had gone to sleep except the occasional drunkards and gamblers. No one was ready for the impending doom that would befall their peaceful little village. Sasuke and Naruto had fallen asleep in each other's arms, nither shinobi was prepared for the nighttime assault. Itachi slipped into Sasuke and Naruto's apartment, he slowly crept towards the sleeping jinchūriki. The oldest Uchiha brother lifted one of Naruto's eyes and said "Mangekyō Sharingan!"  and with that Itachi hoisted his younger brother's blonde lover on to his shoulder and lept off into the darkness. 

*At the Akatsuki hideout*

The young jinchūriki began to rouse from his sleep, he woke up to the sound of chains being dragged along the stone floor. He began to open his eyes only to find that he had been blindfolded, the blonde began to panic. Then suddenly he felt hands wrap themselves around his slender waist. A low raspy voice began to speak into his ear "I finally have my dear little kitsune." Naruto started to feel repulsed at the way these foreign hands were touching him. Naruto only wanted Sasuke to touch him. 'I only want Sasuke to touch me'

"Who are you?! Dattebayo!"  

"Oh. Don't be like that my sweet little kitsune."

Then it dawned on Naruto that it was Itachi who was touching him. The blonde youth tried to escape but found that his movements were immediately restricted. He scowled and said, "What the hell is this?!"

"Hehehe. Well you see my dear little kitsune I want you."

"For the Kyuubi! ne?"

"No! I want you for my own pleasure!" 

"YOU BASTARD!"

It was then that Itachi slapped Naruto across the face.

"ITAI!"

The elder Uchiha roughly grabbed the boys whiskered face. And said "Look boy I'm the only one here in this hideout to wants you alive. I'm your only hope of survival here! You got that! Now for your misbehavior, I will have to punish you." With that Itachi walked out of the room and closed the door behind him leaving Naruto alone in the dark.

The next morning, Sasuke awoke from his sleep due to the lack of warmth by his side. He bolted out of bed and began to search for Naruto. The young raven frantically searched their apartment, he had realized that Naruto was nowhere to be found in the apartment. So the young Uchiha rushed to put on his clothes and dashed out of the door not bothering to lock it. He ran through the village streets looking for his beloved Naru-chan, as he was running he dashed passed a pink haired youth his friend and teammate Haruno Sakura. He turned around and began to run towards Sakura. 

"Ohayō! Sasuke-kun!"

"Have you seen Naruto? I couldn't find him anywhere in our apartment."

"Gomen'nasai Sasuke-kun, but I haven't seen him. But I think we should go to Yondaime, my best guess is that Naruto was kidnapped last night while you two were sleeping."

"You're right we gotta take this news to Yondaime immediately!"

"Let's go!"

"Yeah"

And with them both agreeing to tell Minato the news about his son being kidnapped. Sasuke and his pink-haired companion Sakura rushed over to Hokage tower. Once they had reached to Hokage's office Sasuke kicked down the door and ran up to Minato and said "Yondaime! Naruto has been kidnapped!" Minato looked at him with shock and pure horror which was plastered all over his face. The yellow-haired Hokage immediately said "Sasuke-kun Sakura-chan! I want you to stay put in my office I will back in a moment, I need to tell Kushina!" The two ninjas sat quietly on the couch that was in Minato's office. Shortly after the Hokage left his office he returned with Teams Gai, Kurenai, Asuma, Team seven's Kakashi, and his own wife Uzumaki Kushina. Minato rarely expressed true anger even in front of Kushina. 

Minato angrily sat at his desk and put his elbows up and entwined his fingers he had the most foreboding look on his face, it was as if he was just about ready to kill everyone who was present. The rookie twelve along with their missing friend had all become chunin. Everyone in the room could feel Minato intense bloodlust. It wasn't until Nara Shikamaru broke the silence by saying "so Yondaime why have you summoned all of us here? Did something happen?" Minato heard Shikamaru's voice and his anger and bloodlust began to dissipate. Everyone in the room began to relax, they were all 'safe.' Then Minato took a deep breath and stated "Naruto has been kidnapped. I received this troubling news from Sasuke-kun and Sakura-chan." All eyes were on Sasuke and Sakura. Hyuga Neji stepped toward the pair and asked: "Is this true?" To which the pair nodded.  Then Asuma stated "If he was kidnapped, who do you think could have been to be able to come into the village at night and easily...slip...past...the...ANB- Shit! I think who I figured out who could have kidnapped Naruto!" To which everyone exclaimed "WHO!" The bearded sensei replied with a dark tone in his voice "Uchiha Itachi." 

*At the Akatsuki hideout*

The elder Uchiha was busy with 'taking' a certain little fox.  Itachi was quite pleased with his 'handiwork'.  Oh, how he absolutely fawned over he newly acquired 'prize'.  The older man's hands were running down Naruto's well toned and sun-kissed skin. 

"It...Ita...Itachi. STOP! IT HURTS!!!" Naruto cried in pain as his captor was preparing the blonde's tight hole. He had been chained to his captor's bed, which only added to his suffering. 

"Come now my sweet little vixen rest assured you will feel much better by the end of this," Itachi said with a hint of mockery in his voice. 

"Yeah right! LET...ME...GO... YOU BASTARD!!!" the younger boy began to thrash around in a fruitless attempt to break free of his bindings. 

Itachi sighed to stopped what he was doing and inhaled deeply than he stated in a rather dark but calm tone "Look here Naruto-kun. This can go one of three ways: (1) I can go nice and easy and over time I gradually earn your love and affection. (2) You quietly and obediently submit yourself to me. (3) I can take you by force. Your response will decide the outcome."

"Hehe. Like I would ever listen a bastard like you" and accompanying the blonde's statement he spat directly in Itachi's face.