Chapter Six: Sasuke's nightmare comes true!

Previously on Tidal waves:

"WHAT THE HELL!" Sasuke said in an affronted tone

Itachi only smirked and gracefully glided over to Naruto. He removed the blindfold to reveal glossed over cerulean blue eyes. The raven-haired teen thought to himself 'Oh no. Naruto what did he do to you. Whatever it was... I'll make damn sure he dies! '

The older Uchiha started to run his hands down the blonde's slim and toned body. Naruto wasn't responsive to any of Itachi's caresses. To say the least, Naruto was in a trance. Sasuke figured that his Naru-chan was under a genjutsu. The only thing that he could do was watch. When the blonde heard Sasuke's voice he seemed to break free from the genjutsu. He snapped his head up to see Sasuke. The jinchūriki smiled weakly and said "Sasuke. You finally came...I knew you would."

The young raven sighed in relief that Naruto still had a whole lot of fight left in him. He knew his Naru-chan would never give up without a fight. With that, the blonde jinchūriki turned toward Itachi and began to yell "Let me go you damn bastard!" the older Uchiha abruptly turned back to his captive and slapped him violently across the face leaving an enormous handprint on the blonde's whiskered face. Sasuke glared his older brother for daring to hurt his most precious person. He thought to himself 'Nii-san! How dare you hurt my precious Naru-chan! When I get my hands on you... you won't live to see tomorrow!'   

Within moments Naruto closed his eyes. Sasuke realized his lover's eyes weren't his own instead they were blood-red and the pupils slit almost like a fox. The blonde teen started to speak but not in his original voice. It sounded like a demon the voice bellowed "Oi! Young Uchiha gaki!" 

Sasuke was shocked that the voice that was speaking through Naruto know him. The teen asked the harsh voice "What are you?"

"I'm the Kyuubi. My real name is Kura-"  before Kurama could finish he was immediately cut off by Itachi. The older man began to laugh maniacally and said "Well well well. Little brother you and Kyuubi should sit back and enjoy the show Naruto-kun and I are going to put on."

"What are you planning Nii-san?!"

 "Oh, just a little entertainment."

Kurama bellowed "YOU UCHIHA BASTARD! I REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH MY KIT AGAIN!" 

Itachi only grinned. He glided behind Naruto and began to fondle the poor blonde. Kurama became infuriated the Uchiha's actions. The Fox bellowed once more "YOU BASTARD!! RELEASE MY KIT!!!"  Itachi replied with " What would you be able to do? You're sealed inside the boy. You are completely powerless against me you and my little brother are in the same boat nither of you can save him." Kurama retreated back to tend to the Naruto that was deep in his psyche. 

The older Uchiha brother laughed at victory he had won from the argument with the fox. Once he had calmed down he returned to fondling his captive. The blonde had his eyes closed his consciousness was in the far recesses of his mind. Kurama was back in the boy's psyche the Kyuubi scooped up Naruto with one of his tails and pulled the crying boy behind the golden gates that kept him prisoner. He cuddled with his kit until they both fell asleep. 

Sasuke could only watch as his older brother touched his beloved Naru-chan. Itachi said to the younger Uchiha "My dear little brother how about you enjoy the show. Watch in horror as I 'take' your beloved." With that, Itachi unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor he proceeded to strip off his boxers and shirt he was completely exposed. The teen tried to break free from the cage but it was useless he only ended up wasting most of his chakra. His brother began to prepare Naruto's tight hole he reached for small plastic bottle.

The young raven suddenly realized that the bottle most likely contented lube. Itachi uncapped the bottle and poured it on his hand. Once he was sure his fingers were covered in the sticky substance he inserted one finger, it was enough to wake up Naruto. The blonde screamed in pain he looked up to see Sasuke staring in disbelief and anger. The jinchūriki started to cry he was ashamed that the one loved was being forced to watch him get raped. The tears came like waterfalls. Naruto could feel another finger inside him. He didn't have to look behind him to tell that Itachi was his attacker.

"AHHH...Ha...hnm... Īe, sore wa itai! Chottomatte" 

"Hehe. You like that don't you?" 

"No, I don't... AHH...AHHHHA!!! Please stop" Naruto said in a weak voice he could feel Sasuke's eyes stare at the horrible scene that was unfolding in front of him. The blonde teen could only sob at the hell he was being forced to endure. The older Uchiha had finished the preparations in order to enter the poor blonde. Itachi positioned himself at Naruto's entrance he slowly pushed his way into the tight hole with a single thrust, he was deep inside the younger male. 

He began to move at first each thrust was slow but they immediately became erratic. Moments later, Itachi groaned as he released his seed inside Naruto. He pulled out of the blonde teen Itachi left the blonde hanging blood and semen coming out of his ass. The older Uchiha wiped himself down and put his clothes back on. He sighed in satisfaction "Ah! Oh, how wonderful! To think that a jinchūriki... the Hokage's son could be so wonderfully tight. Say, my dear brother how was the show? Wasn't it magnificent? Superb? Does it deserve an outstanding ovation?"

Sasuke scowled at his older brother he barked out "ITACHI!! HOW DARE YOU!! RELEASE ME...RIGHT NOW!" Just as Itachi was about to start speaking again the caged teen saw a lightning flash of pink it was none other than his teammate Sakura. The pink-haired kunoichi had sent the older raven flying into the far side of the cell.