Chapter Four: SOS! Jinchūriki in danger!

(A/N: I forgot to indicate the stuff dialogue and what not. So here's the key ^_^) 

~"abc" = speech, 'abc' = Thought, "ABC"= anger/surprise, 'abc' = Kurama thoughts, "abc" = Kurama speaking thru Naruto, *abc*= scene change, (abc)= Time elapse~

Everyone was taken aback by Asuma's comment. The former rookies were especially shocked at the sensei's answer. The moment Sasuke heard his brother's name roll off the lips of Asuma sensei he flinched and within seconds he burst into outrage. "DAMN IT!!! When I get my hands on that bastard... I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM!!!" The others stood in shock as Sasuke began beating on himself for not being strong enough to protect his lover. it wasn't until he broke a chair that his teammate Sakura had to punch him in order to stop and shut him up.

"SHANNARŌŌ!!" And with that, she sent her former crush flying out of Minato's office and into the wall behind him. Everyone else who was still the Hokage's office watched in silence at the scene that was unfolding in front of them.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING DESTROYING THE HOKAGE'S STUFF HUH?! WHEN WE GET NARUTO BACK I SWEAR TO GOD SASUKE YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT CHAIR!" Sakura said in a huff. The young kunoichi strode over to an half-conscious Uchiha and hoisted him up by his shirt collar and dragged him back into Hokage's office and plopped him on the floor. "Gomen'nasai Yondaime. I assure you Sasuke will pay for the damaged chair."

"No...probelm...Sakura-chan. I'll just wait to get a new one, once we have my son back." Minato said in a shaky voice. The murmmers subsided and they all refocused their attention on the Yellow-haired Hokage. He cleared his throat and began to speak again "Ahem! back to the subject at hand, I need you guys to find and pinpoint the possible location as to were the kidnapped individual in this case my son Uzumaki Naruto. After you have pinpointed his location send a flare signal and wait for the backup to arrive. None of you are to attempt a rescue operation that includes the jounin captains of each team, if anyone attempts to do so I will put the entire team and your captain under house arrest for six months. That means no missions for half a year, do I make myself clear?" They all nodded in unison. 

Minato continued "I will be labeling this as an SS-ranked mission. You are dismissed." They all agreed to the mission.

*Meanwhile at the Akatsuki hideout*

Itachi was beginning to run out of patience for Naruto. The elder Uchiha calmly said to his prize "Ok then it looks like you want me to take you by force Naruto-kun." And with that Itachi grabbed the blonde by his hair and dragged him into a dark dungeon. He then chained the blonde to a stone ceiling and began to walk towards a black leather bag. Naruto couldn't see what was going on.

"What the hell is this?! What the fuck is going on?!" Naruto said in a rather loud voice. Itachi didn't give him an answer instead he reached into the leather bag and brought out a five-inch purple dildo. He headed back to the jinchūriki and whispered into the blonde's ear and said "If you really want to know. I'm going to punish you my dear little fox."

"What? What do you mean you're going to punish me?"

"It means I'm going to make you mine." 

"You bastard! As if I could be taken by the likes of you!"

"That was your last chance. Now, I'm going to make you wish you didn't make that little comment!" And with that Itachi shoved the dildo deep inside Naruto. The poor shinobi let out an agonizing scream of pain.

"AHHH! What is this?! It feels gross!" Itachi ignored his cries and kept thrusting the plastic sex toy into Naruto's ass until the blonde released his seed all over himself. He slumped forward completely drained of energy. Just then the older man yanked out the sex toy causing the boy to scream once more. Then silence, the young jinchūriki fell limp and passed out only to be woken up by his captor. Naruto slowly opened his eyes they had lost their innocence and have become like that of a doll, emotionless and empty it was as if his very existence had disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Itachi seemed rather pleased with himself. He had finally taken away what was most precious to his younger brother. The older man whispered into Naruto's early and said "I will wait until your beloved Sasuke comes to rescue you. Only then will I truly claim your body. I will relish at the horrified look my foolish little brother will make when he sees me fucking his one and only lover, as I make scream my name. Wouldn't that be lovely? My best guess is that Konoha will send a retrieval squad and try to rescue you from here. Until then I will leave you in this room 'til you have thought about me and only me, your new master."

And with that, the elder Uchiha left. Tears came streaming down the blonde's whiskered face. He crawled into the recesses of his mind and come upon a pair of large golden doors that had a tag with the word "seal" placed in the middle. He only sat in front of large metal doors. Then he heard a low growl and a low but powerful voice said to him "Kit. Gaki. Oi, gaki. Behind you." Naruto turned around and saw where the voice had come from, it came from what looked like a giant fox it had nine tails flowing peacefully behind the large beast.

The young blonde looked the giant fox, shame and fear evident in his cerulean blue eyes. The fox said "Kit. I'm sorry for what you have just gone through. At the filthy hands of the elder Uchiha brother."

"I'm just worried what Ka-chan, Tsunade Baa-chan, and Sakura-chan would do if they found out about what Itachi did to me."

"Ha! The damn bastard would be dead by then!"

"Hey, what is your real name?" Naruto asked.

"It's Kurama" The fox replied.

"Kurama? Huh, It's a pleasure to meet you. Dattebayo!"

"You to kit."