Chapter Five: The Mission! Save the Dobe!

Previously on Tidal waves:
And with that, the elder Uchiha left. Tears came streaming down the blonde's whiskered face. He crawled into the recesses of his mind and come upon a pair of large golden doors that had a tag with the word "seal" placed in the middle. He only sat in front of large metal doors. Then he heard a low growl and a low but powerful voice said to him "Kit. Gaki. Oi gaki. Behind you."

*Back in Konoha*

With Minato having given the order for the former rookies to find his missing son his beloved wife; Kushina walked towards him and sat on the edge of his desk and said "Minato. I'm sure they'll find Naruto and bring him home. Safe and sound! ttebane!"
"I have a feeling that something bad has already happened to him."
Just then Kushina clutched at her stomach she crumbled to the floor. She went deep into her psyche and saw the other half of Kurama.

He explained to her what his other half, the half that was sealed inside Naruto; had told him about Naruto's current situation. He said to her "Kushina. My other self has told me some very troublesome news. It's about your brat."

"What is it!? Tell me! Is my son ok!?"

"He is alive and well, but his dignity and pride have been 'taken' away by the elder Uchiha brat."

"What do you mean?"

"To put it simply it means he is no longer pure. That damned Uchiha bastard! I fear your brat isn't gonna be the same after all of this is over, the elder Uchiha brat has probably broken the poor kid in body and in spirit."

"No way. N-no not my baby boy." And with that, the redhead broke down into tears. She returned to reality, the redheaded kunoichi sat up tears falling down her face. The broken-hearted mother shakily began to stand up but she immediately fell back down. Minato rushed to her side.

"Kushina. What's wrong?"

"I-it's Naruto... H-e's b-been m-molested... by Uchiha Itachi!" The poor mother was sobbing heavily as she told her husband what the Kyuubi said about her son. Minato was beyond pissed when he heard what his wife had spoken. He had regained his killer intent. The yellow-haired Hokage then said to his beloved wife: "Kushina. I want you to stay here in the village. I'll help retrieve Naruto." Kushina only nodded in agreement.

Just then an old man with a cane and one eye covered in bandages stepped in front of the door and said: "Yondaime-sama. I wanted to remind you that you have a council meeting in one hour. So why are you in such a hurry?"

"Naruto has been kidnapped and molested by Uchiha Itachi and seeing that I'm the boy's father it is my job to ensure his safety! So if you don't mind Danzo-sama. I'm going to help rescue my son!" Minato getting angrier by the minute. But Danzo loudly slammed his cane onto the floor and said: "MINATO! You are the Fourth Hokage! And because you are the Hokage it is apparent that you remain in the village."

"So, you're telling me to let my son be molested by an S-classed criminal. Who mind you is an Uchiha and part of the Akatsuki!" The blonde's father was less than pleased at the words that came out of Danzo's mouth.

*Meanwhile with the jinchūriki retrieval squad*

Sasuke was running through the trees as fast as he could to the point where the raven-haired teen had fallen down onto the ground. He had sprung his ankle. The entire search party had to stop. The party included the former rookies, the jounin captains and two of the sannin Jiraiya and Tsunade. Once they landed next to Sasuke, Sakura immediately began to heal Sasuke's ankle. The pink-haired medic sighed in annoyance she turned to her Uchiha friend and said: "Sasuke-kun I know that you want to find Naruto as soon as you can. but as your friend, teammate, comrade, and as a medical ninja I can't allow you to harm yourself in the process. You need to rest now we'll continue searching tomorrow."

"But Sakura if we wait any longer Naruto could be..." the raven-haired boy was harshly cut off by his medic friend.

"SASUKE-KUN! Look at everyone. They're dead tired, they have been running nonstop. We need to rest up if we don't... we'll die before we even get to Naruto. We all want to save that knucklehead. So, please let us rest."

Just then Itachi appeared to the group. By some sort of miracle, they all regained their full strength. The group was now facing the very man that had kidnapped the blonde-haired and whisker-faced friend. Lee was the first to speak.

"Uchiha Itachi! Where have you hidden our youthful friend Naruto!"

Itachi completely ignored the green jumpsuit chunin. The older Uchiha strode over to his younger brother and said: "Long time no see little brother."

"YOU BASTARD!!!! WHERE IS NARUTO!!"

"Would you like to find out?"

Itachi turned towards the group of ninja and stated to them "The only one I want to follow me is Sasuke. The rest of you stay here."

Neji began to speak but quickly closed his mouth as an invisible barrier began to open. Sasuke followed his older brother into a cave-like entrance once they were both inside the barrier closed up sealing them inside. They walked further into the cave in total silence. The two came upon a large and darkened prison cell. It was so large and filled with blackness no matter how hard you tried to see into it you only find more blackness. Itachi began to light up the dark cell using a fire jutsu to light the torches on the walls.

No sooner than the light had filled the cell, there next to the far wall was a chained figure hanging down from the ceiling it appeared to be male as Sasuke approached the hanging figure his eyes widened in horror. The figure was none other than Naruto, Sasuke seemed to notice that the blonde was badly beaten and from what Sasuke could see was that the Kyuubi was healing his lover's body leaving only minor bruises. The young Uchiha was too horrified to notice that he had been trapped in a chakra infused cage. It wasn't until he heard the sound of metal collide with the cold stone floor. Sasuke snapped out of his trance.

"WHAT THE HELL!"  Sasuke said in an affronted tone

Itachi only smirked and gracefully glided over to Naruto. He removed the blindfold to reveal glossed over cerulean blue eyes. The raven-haired teen thought to himself 'Oh no. Naruto what did he do to you. Whatever it was... I'll make damn sure he dies! '

Sasunaru fan fiction: Tidal wavesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara