Chapter Seven: Hurry! The Jinchūriki needs a medic!

Previously on Tidal Waves:

Sasuke scowled at his older brother he barked out "ITACHI!! HOW DARE YOU!! RELEASE ME...RIGHT NOW!" Just as Itachi was about to start speaking again the caged teen saw a lightning flash of pink it was none other than his teammate Sakura. The pink-haired kunoichi had sent the older raven flying into the far side of the cell.  

Sasuke was shocked to see his pink-haired friend easily punch the older Uchiha to what seemed to him hard enough to break all of his brother's bones. The young raven thought to himself 'Well I'm definitely not going to talk back to Sakura.' "Suke... SASUKE-KUN!" The kunoichi was yelling at her teammate to get his attention. Then she turned around to see the grotesque image of her blonde hyperactive friend as he hung from chains with a fresh amount of blood and semen pouring out of his ass.

The kunoichi collapsed and buried her head in her hands and sobbed. Moments later she realized that her teammate was unconscious. Sakura said to Sasuke "Sasuke-kun. We need to get Naruto back to the village quickly before he-" She was cut off when she heard a gurgle and the smell of fresh blood. The teen swiftly spun to see Itachi had sliced the blonde's throat. Then Itachi collapsed, he had died and his jutsu was released.

Then the cage which held Sasuke poofed out of existence. The teens turned to each other. The young kunoichi said to her friend "Sasuke-kun I'm going to heal his throat the cut isn't that deep so his vocal cords are perfectly fine."

"Arigatō. Sakura."

"Mondainai Sasuke-kun."

*Back in Konoha*

Minato and Danzo are getting into a heated argument about Naruto. Danzo makes a rather brash statement about the beloved son of the Hokage.

"Danzo-sama! You're telling me that my duties as Hokage are more important than the well-being of my own child!"

"That's exactly what I mean! He's just a demon brat! For all, we know he could unleash the Kyuubi and-"

"What did you just call my child? I don't believe I heard you correctly say that once more time?"

"You heard me! He's a demon brat! The village is much safer without him!"

"Danzo-sama. I, Namikaze Minato the Yondaime Hokage strip you of your duties as a member of the Council and your status as a shinobi I also exile you Shimura Danzo from the Fire Country. Leave within the next twenty-four hours. You're dismissed."

Danzo was not pleased with the yellow-haired Hokage. He retorted "One day I'll make you regret your decision." And with that, he left.

*Back to Sasuke and Sakura*

The pink-haired girl had healed her blonde friend's throat. Together with the help of the young Uchiha, she was supporting Naruto. They had been able to successfully release the jinchūriki from the chakra infused chains. His body was limp blood and semen was still coming out of him. The blonde was unconscious. Both teens were relieved that they had finally reached the entrance of the "cave." The two teens were smiling they had completed their mission to retrieve Konoha's number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja and son of the Hokage. But the smiles wouldn't last of long.

The other members of the jinchūriki retrieval squad looked at the Hokage's son with sadness and pity. Lee stepped up to say: "Sakura-san Sasuke-kun what happ-" He was cut off when Tsunade screamed "Can't you see! He's been raped!" The poor Sannin was sobbing and all Jiraiya could do was watch his former teammate have a mental breakdown. Tsunade looked up at her pupil fearing at what she might say. 

The blonde Sannin asked, "Sakura I'm I right?" The young kunoichi nodded and said "Yes. He was raped and was Uchiha Itachi that did it."

Tsunade took a moment to compose herself and told her student as well as the other ninjas that were in the party to hurry and get back to the village. 

*Konoha*

The retrieval squad had finally reached the gates of Konoha. They all rushed to the hospital not even bothering to tell Minato that they successfully retrieved his son. As soon as they reached the hospital Tsunade got to work immediately on healing Naruto. After thirteen hours and two major surgeries, Naruto was resting peacefully in the hospital bed. It wasn't until the next day that they told Minato what had happened to Naruto. It was Sasuke who informed Minato of Naruto's retrieval.

"Yondaime. We have returned."

The yellow-haired man looked up to see his son's lover and excitedly said "You found him? Where is he? Is my son okay?" The young raven clinched his fists and said "Yondaime. Get comfortable 'cause what I'm about to tell is going to really stressful for you." Minato quietly sat down on the couch facing Sasuke. The raven-haired teen took a deep breath and began to talk. "Yondaime. Naruto was...Naruto was raped." This shook the Hokage to his very core he slid off the couch and fell to the floor. He silently began to cry the yellow-haired Hokage just sat there not uttering a word. 

Sasuke continued "It was my brother. Uchiha Itachi. He was killed by Sakura although I wanted to kill him myself." Minato took some time to collect himself he slowly got up and asked Sasuke where his beloved knucklehead son was. The teen replied, "He's in the hospital resting."

 "Arigatō. Sasuke-kun." He asked if Sasuke wanted to come along. Sasuke agreed, they rushed to the hospital as quickly as they could. Once they reached the hospital, the two shinobi asked the lady at the front desk which room Naruto was in. She replied, "He's on the third floor the last door down the hall to the left."

They said thank you and left to go to see Naruto. Minato and Sasuke come busting into the room. There in the room, both of them saw Naruto sitting up in the hospital bed. Sasuke rushed over to his he attempted to hug his Naru-chan. Naruto seemed to flinch and back away from the young Uchiha. Then Minato said, "Here let me try. Naruto is my son surely he'll respond positively to me." It was Minato's turn to try to touch Naruto. But he stopped he saw his own son flinch and back away from him.

Just then Tsunade came in and said to the father "Naruto appears to be afraid of human contact."

"Why would Naruto be afraid of human contact?" Sasuke asked.

Tsunade sighed "I was able to heal the damage to the gaki's anal tissue and remove Itachi's semen. But when I tried to heal the damage that was done to his mind it simply didn't work. So now I'm afraid to tell you this but Konoha's number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja is gone. All that remains now is a 'vegetable' sorry Minato, Sasuke. I tried my best."

She continued on "But I believe that over time he will gradually start to open back up. And in no time he'll be his old self!"