o.1

"𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷"

"𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷"

gif credit :disneyliar

𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑬, 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑶 was just like any other city

𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑬, 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑶 was just like any other city. It was filled with shops, wandering tourists, mountains, and of course, it was teeming to the brim with supernaturals.
It was certainly no secret that the werewolves ran the city, there were the occasional rogue vampires and even a small witch coven at the edge of town. Despite these abnormalities, the town ran quite smoothly.
Standing at the center of it all was a darkish skinned woman of slightly less than average height and clearly of Spanish descent. She stood by a wooden counter patiently awaiting the arrival of her coffee at 'The Busy Bean Coffee Shop.' Her manicured nails rapped audibly on the hard wood, the woman stared straight ahead at the menu before her even though she had already ordered her coffee.
"Carina? Carina? They called your name!"
Carina was jolted out of her wandering thoughts by the voice of her best friend, Alice.
"Oh!"
She darted forward rather ungracefully to grab her coffee. Wrapping her hands around the small warm container, she smiled warmly at the employee before making her way back to Alice.
"It's such a beautiful day!" Alice gushed as they walked out of the coffee shop.
"The full moon's tonight." She stated dryly, looking at the blonde and raising a perfectly groomed eyebrow. Alice shook her head giggling,
"You never change do you?"
"Well excuse me if I'm not overly excited to go through the excruciating agony of having all 206 bones in my body break so I can change into a wolf."
At this Alice did shudder,
"Well when you put it like that--"
"It doesn't seem fun anymore does it?" She cut her friend off. She knew she was being pessimistic but she had a right to be. She was at the mere age of 22. Having triggered her werewolf curse at age 13 she was forced to flee "home" if you could call such a place that, and she'd been taking care of herself ever since.
Upon noticing her friend's now stressed state, she put a hand on her shoulder,
"Oh you shouldn't worry Al, I'll be with you through all 206 bones breaking." Alice shoved her friend away, giggling. Carina soon joined in and all that could be heard on the quiet streets of Creede was the tinkling laughter of the two she-wolves.