𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

"𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓼"

IT WAS NIGHT WHEN A DARK RED CONVERTIBLE PULLED INTO THE MANSION DRIVEWAY

Carina frowned when she sensed a presence that was most definitely not hers and cautiously made her way down the stairs to see who it was. Thinking fast she grabbed a poker and menacingly made her way down the stairs to confront the angry blonde bombshell who walked through the door.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked scowling, holding the poker threateningly. The blonde didn't even look at her before stating, "Ahh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?" Carina released her threatening stance but continued to stalk down the stairs. "I'm not the maid." She said bitterly, scowling at the blonde.

The other girl closed her eyes and sighed, "Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother Klaus knocked up." She recoiled in surprise at the vulgar language the blonde used to say that she had gotten pregnant. She continued down the last three stairs and stopped right in front of her as the girl continued, "I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Carina, isn't it?"

Carina scoffed in surprise, "You certainly have your brother's manners don't you?" The blonde made eye contact when she spoke, "And his temper too, so watch it." Carina didn't drop her fake smile even at the threat, "You don't scare me." The blonde looked surprised at her comment but she quickly recovered, "Well I should, now where's Elijah?"

Anger and betrayal flared in her gut at the mention of his name and she crossed her arms protectively over her chest, "Beats me. He left a while ago." The girl blinked in agitation, "What do you mean he left a while ago?"She rolled her eyes as if the answer was obvious, "Well one minute he was here making epic yet false promises about protecting me and the baby. He was all poetic about how we're family, and then Klaus told me he bailed."

She finished off her dramatic monologue by throwing her hands into the air. "But I guess thats what I get for trusting a vampire." She looked deep into the blonde's blue eyes when she said this, briefly letting the hatred for their kind show, the girl's eyes widened in surprised but was quickly hidden.