𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

☽ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ☽
*unedited*

"𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇ℯ𝒹𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝓂𝓊𝓇𝒹ℯ𝓇,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℯ𝓉 𝒾 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓅𝓁ℯ𝓉ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓁𝓎"

"𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇ℯ𝒹
𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝓂𝓊𝓇𝒹ℯ𝓇,
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℯ𝓉
𝒾 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂
𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓅𝓁ℯ𝓉ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓁𝓎"

"𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇ℯ𝒹𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝓂𝓊𝓇𝒹ℯ𝓇,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℯ𝓉 𝒾 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓅𝓁ℯ𝓉ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓁𝓎"

"This is why I told you never to leave the house." Klaus plopped the dead vampire on top of the other bodies and turned to look at her with annoyance. "Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril." Rebekah started to walk up to the dead vampires but Klaus's shrill voice cut through the air- "LEAVE HIM! You've done enough don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a roadmap to my door?"

Carina winced at the sharpness of his voice and crossed her arms over her chest, this seemed like a sibling squabble and she wanted nothing more than to leave them to their arguing. "If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed, and don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing!"

She snorted at Rebekah's clap-back then immediately shriveled when Klaus's sharp gaze cut into her like knives, "Shut it Carina, I'll deal with you later." She scowled at his harsh choice of words and glared at the side of his head.

Oh you'll deal with me? We'll see about that.

Rebekah took a breath before continuing, "Elijah made a deal to protect your child so that he could save himself from your rotten, selfish self. You obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah because what have you done to honor it?" Carina watched his facial expressions very carefully, at first it seemed as if hearing Rebekah's words had brought him genuine pain but then his face morphed into one of anger.

"I have done everything."- he took angry steps towards Rebekah-" Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived Marcel hasn't trusted me. From day one, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain, which as you know little sister, protects them from mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect, so I created a day zero and I got there first. Marcel had just lost 6 vampires thanks to your little killing spree, and he needed new recruits, so I made the new one mine before he'd even had a drop of vervain. "