𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

CARINA SAT ALONE ON A BENCH AND GUILTILY DRIPPED THE WOLFSBANE INTO HER TEA.

Tears swirled in her eyes as she stared at the contents swirling in her cup. She didn't want to kill her baby, but she knew that she also didn't want it. She stood up slowly and shakily lifted the cup to her lips. "Come on Carina, one upset stomach and all this stupid drama is ancient history." But her heart said something different. She set the cup down shakily and let out a breath.

"I can't do it." Her thoughts of self pity were quickly interrupted by rustling and snapping nearby. She turned around quickly and was greeted with an ugly site. "Dumb move coming into the quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." She snorted in angry amusement, "Like hell I am, bitch." She threw the hot contents of the wolfsbane tea into his eyes and smirked as he yelled in pain.

Her victory was short lived, however as she turned around she was met with two more vampires.

Well now I'm screwed.

Her eyes widened as Rebekah suddenly appeared behind one vampire and snapped his neck, then she used her vampire speed to rip the other's heart out. She cringed as she saw the red heart in the blonde's hand. "Now that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." She threw the heart on the ground.

"Impressive." Carina said, eyeballing the heart distastefully, "Why thank you." Rebekah retorted happily.

author's note
𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤. 𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕪. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕖𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕘𝕠𝕥. 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕟. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤