26

My head was pounding. Full thumping. I gripped at the blanket and pulled it over my head, putting myself in to a dark and warm cacoon.

I could feel the texture of the blanket on my skin, making me frown. It felt of a silky mink. As soft as it felt, I frowned because it felt wrong. It should feel of cotton. Not mink.

The furry blanket was tickling me slightly on my skin and it was a nice sensation, but it also felt wrong.

Why?

Because I could feel it on my skin where my skin should be covered by clothes. Like my hips, my bottom, my breasts.

Oh no. Please no. With my eyes still closed, I moved one hand and ran it down my skin, starting at my neck, running down on to one tit, down my navel and nearly to my womanhood.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

I was fucking naked!

Squeezing my eyes shut even more, hoping that it is all a dream, I felt myself again.

Nope.

It's reality.

"Fuck." I whispered, slowly lowering the blanket off my face.

Yep, it's not a bad dream, it's a bad reality.

"Good morning." I heard from one side of the room, making me sit up, holding the blanket to my, covering what I could.

The action made my headache feel worse, the banging getting sharper. I looked at Axel, the smug look on his lips as I dropped my head into one of my hands, groaning.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." Axel chuckled, standing up right and coming to the bed, sitting on the edge.

My eyes suddenly went wide when I remembered about Rhydian. Axel must have read my mind.

"Rhyan is fine. He is downstairs, playing, under supervision, keeping quiet, letting you sleep."

I dropped my head back into my hand, my other hand holding the blanket to me. "This can't be happening." I whispered softly.

"It did. And you were very willing."

I squeezed my eyes shut. My promise to never sleep with him was smashed, broken and we both knew it. Axel was boastful and I was regretful.

"Get out so I can get up." I demanded from him.

Axel didn't move, his wide grin on his face. "I want to stay for the encore."

I cocked my eyebrow at him. "Encore?" I paled.

"From last night. Do I get a morning show as well?"

I gasped as I moved away from Axel, getting off the bed carefully on the otherside, gripping the blanket tightly.

"Why hide, Caity? I've seen you naked before, last night the most recent and you are my wife, I your husband, would you deny me that privilege?"

"Yes!" I snapped as Axel stood up, his eyes full of hunger, walking around the bed, between the door and me.

"No, don't! I'm warning you, Axel. Don't come any closer."

Axel laughed and stepped closer. "Trust me, baby, you will be begging, on your knees, wanting me, sober, horny and needy."

I scoffed at Axel's words, but they were affecting me. Axel took the final step before I was in his reach, I had no where to go, trapped with only a mink covering my naked body. Axel leaned his head towards mine and I turned away, his lips landing on my jaw bone, moving down to my neck, nipping at me.

"Mam!"

The high pitched scream had cut through the room, making me remember the moment I was in with Axel.

Rhydian's heavy footsteps could've heard up the stairs, his giggles following and then a high shrill scream. I knew the scream. It was the I don't want to scream. Obviously someone has picked him up and stopped Rhydian from getting what he wanted.

In that moment of distraction, I had managed to get out of the corner Axel had boxed me in and made a bee line straight for the door, slipping out.

Rhydian had seen me and screamed for me. I was highly embarrassed because if Rhydian saw me, so did the person with him and all I had around me was a blanket.

I quickly got dressed, listening to Rhydian scream louder and louder. At this rate, the neighbours will hear and think I'm killing the child.

In my rush attempt to get dressed so I could calm Rhydian down, I struggled to put on my tight jeans, tripping over from my lack of balance. I had difficulty doing up my bra and I put my singlet on inside out then back to front.

I raced out off the room, running while trying to do up the button on my jeans, rushing to Rhydian that had his one tone high pitched scream happening. The type of scream that vibrates his tonsils, so loud that he might shatter glass.

I jumped down the stairs, my hands on my ears, trying to get his attention, screaming over the top of him.

Rhydian was going blue in the face, only exhaling, not letting in any more air until I went straight to him and knelt to his level.

Axel had a deep frown on his face, his eyes closed and his ears covered with his hands, as did the other three guards.

I blew into Rhydian's face, surprising him, making him inhale as he took the air in to his body.

With my hands on my hips, I opened my mouth and before my brain gave the tick of approval, I spoke the most regrettable words.

"Rhydian Elijah Tremaine!" I snapped, letting him know I was cranky with him.

But before Rhydian could move to me, before my brain processed what I said, I froze at Axel's words.

"Who?"