Chapter 1: Last Time

Mitsuha's POV:

"Princess Mitsuha!"

I stopped on my tracks and turned around to look at my friend, Blake. He's the Head Knight of the kingdom Totura, my kingdom.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I replied sarcastically with an eyebrow raised.

He raised his hand in surrender. "Hey, what did I do again? What will I need to do for you to forgive me?" He asked.

"You could start by dropping the 'Princess' when you call me, Mr. Knight." I replied sarcastically.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I swatted away his hand and gave him a glare.

"Don't you dare ruined my hair! I spent one hour just to make it shiny and clean!"

He chuckled. "I still can't believe that you've grown so fast. You're now becoming the Queen of this kingdom." He said.

"Hey, don't be like that. It's not like someone's going to kill me at the coronation or I'll suddenly disappeared here and enter a new world, right?" I joked.

"Yeah, right." He said and laugh then after he stood tall. "Anyway, how are you feeling? you know, you're going to be crowned as Queen." He asked.

I heaved a deep breath and started walking, he also walked next to me. He gave me a worried look.

"Hey, did something happened?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, it's just that everything felt so fast." We stopped when we noticed that we're already in the garden.

He ran towards a bench and motioned me to sit next to me which I did.

"What do you mean that it felt so fast?" He asked.

I raised my head and gaze at the sky. "I'm getting crowned as a Queen and yet I can't even go to a village to help people without a lot of guards surrounding me. I mean, how can I understand my people if I don't even understand them? If I can't even have a nice talk with them, not as a princess but as fellow person?" I replied.

"Well, you did get a time to talk to them when you decided to disguise yourself as a maid but unfortunately you got caught by one of the guards and sent your mother scolding you for hours." He stated.

The wind blew as I laughed. "I don't want to remember that. Mom's so scary that day."

I felt something that was being put in my lap and when I looked I saw a small purple box with a yellow ribbon  and a small Red box with a purple ribbon on it.

"Hey, what's this?" I asked curiously and took the box out of my lap.

"It's gift for your coronation, Mitsuha." He said.

"Thank you!" I said with a big grin on my face. He looked at me and chuckled.

I opened the purple box and saw that it was silver necklace with a pendant that is shaped like a note.

"It's beautiful, Blake! Thank you!" I said and tried to open the next box but on how many times I open it, it just wont bulge.

"Hey!" I gave Blake a glare. "You cast an incantation here, did you not?" I asked.

He just chuckled. "Yes, I did. But it will open once you found it."

"What do you mean it?" I asked curiously.

"Secret." He ruffled my hair again.

"BLAKE!" I screamed and he laughed cause me to join laughing too.

But... It never occured to me that this will be the last time that I will have a peaceful talk with Blake in the castle garden and I never knew that this will also be my last time to sit here while having fun.

A/N:
I do not own Akatsuki No Yona. The only character I own is Mitsuha which is my OC.