Chapter 7: Story

Yona/Rina stopped crying and we're now heading our way towards where the others are. While walking, I decided to ask them on what's happening because I want to join them.

"Ano... What's your real name? Is it Yona or Rina? Yuri called you Rina while Yoon called you Yona. Then Hak called you Princess just a while ago. I'm sorry for asking but I'm really confused right now." I said, giving a shy smile while looking at the red-haired girl who is walking right beside.

She gave me a friendly smile and said. "My name is Yona. Thank you for saving me back there."

"Oh, it's no biggie." I looked at the sky. "Hey, Yona-chan." I looked at her. "Could you please tell me..." I trailed off.

She gave me a confused look. "Tell you what?"

"Are you a princess?" I asked.

Hak and Yona suddenly stopped on their tracks which made me more confused. Am I right?

Hak thrown me a glare while I gave him a confused look. He then whispered something to Yona's ear then Yona shook her head.

She then looked at me and gave me a shy smile then answered. "Yes, I am a princess. How did you know?"

I chuckled. "It's pretty easy actually but I'm not going to tell you!" I said then continued to walk and they followed me. Good thing that they didn't questioned me anymore.

"So, what's a princess doing here in this village?" I asked.

"I was actually thrown out of the castle." She said that caused me to stop walking.

"Thrown out? Why?" I asked. My tone is serious and doesn't even have a hint of humour on them.

"Princess don't--" Hak was about to say something but Yona cut her off.

She told me the whole story about Soo-won killing her father on her 16th birthday, the 4 dragons and Yoon. My hands formed in a fist. I'm filling up in rage. I wanted to cry as memories flash down on me. I can't believe that she also got thrown out of her own castle.

I was snapped back to reality when I felt a hand on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Yona gave me a worried look.

"Hey, are you okay? You're crying." She said.

I didn't notice that I was crying, I quickly wiped my tears and gave her a smile. "I'm fine. Let's get going." I said and continue to walk.

I looked at Yona. I can't help but be envious then idolise her at the same time. She's so brave. I'm older than her by 2 years and yet she still manage to pull that kind of stunt. I wanted to be with her journey. I can learn a lot from her just like what Allan said.