Chapter 4: Scolding

3rd Person's POV:

Mitsuha stayed in the bed the whole morning after being scolded a lot by Yoon. She can't help but laugh. She reminds him of that one maid in the castle who has a lot of gut to scold the princess.

It was around afternoon when she decided to go out of the house, being tempted by the voices of laughter and fun from the outside. She didn't actually believe the saying that "Curiosity killed the cat."

She acts like a ninja, hiding from Yoon. She looked around and everyone seems having fun. She wanted to find the red haired girl, she thinks her name was Yona. She wanted to get some answer on her questions like who are those guys? Why did Yoon disguised himself as a girl? So many questions in mind.

"Hello!" She suddenly froze when she heard a voice. She turned around and sigh in relief when she realized that it wasn't Yoon. Since he'll probably kill her for going out.

"Hello! What's your name?" She said cheerfully, trying to be friendly as possible.

"I'm Yuri. You're the girl that saved Rina, right? I would like to thank you." She said then bowed.

Mitsuha didn't know what to say. She shook her head and said. "Oh please you don't need bow. And who's Rina?" She asked, confused.

Yuri stood straight and gave her a smile. "The red haired girl." She explained.

Her mind became more confused, she thought that her name is Yona but why does the girl infront of her said Rina? Does that girl wanted to make her identity a secret?

"Oh, now I remember." She just said. It's just making her want to meet the girl more.

Suddenly, a sound is heard. It's coming from Mitsuha's tummy. She blushed in embarrassment. She just realized that she haven't eaten anything since this morning.

"Oh my! You're already hungry, aren't you? Come on, I'll take you to Yoon. He's cooking something for us." Yuri said.

Fear started to crept up in her body when she heard the name Yoon. She gave Yuri a smile and shook her head.

"No, thank you. I'm not really in the mood to eat." Mitsuha replied. She rather be starve to death that get scolded by Yoon.

She was about to walk away when Yuri grabbed her hand.

"There's no way I'm letting you starve to death. Uh, what's your name?" Yuri asked.

"Mitsuha." She replied and before she know it, she was already infront of a cooking Yoon.

"Didn't I tell you to rest?" He asked, glaring at her.

'Here it goes.' Mitsuha thought

"Didn't I told you that you need to heal first?! Your injury is a serious case! I don't want someone to die on me! You're such a pain!" Yoon started to scold her. She just bowed her head stayed silent.

'This is why I'd rather starve to death than to be scolded by Yoon.' She thought.