Chapter 10: Finding Ouryuu

Everything is in chaos. The people's screams of terror. The guards surrounded  and protected me but one by one, they were defeated by my Uncle's subordinate.

A necklace was suddenly shove on my neck making the necklace Blake gave me to shatter. I screamed as I felt my power drained on me. The necklace is cursed.

"Princess!" Blake screamed as he fought the enemies with his might. Tears fell from my eyes.

This was supposed to be my coronation but it ended up my worst nightmare. My Uncle grabbed my purple hair and slapped me, he laughed evily and didn't care about anything other than gaining the throne.

"Why?" I whispered. My voice cracked.

"You selfish brat can't lead this kingdom!" He shouted at me.

His grip on my hair suddenly loosened. My eyes widened when I saw my mother pushed him.

"Well, isn't it my little sister." Uncle said and took out a sword.

"No!" I screamed and ran towards them but before I knew it, the sword was suddenly plunged into my mother's stomach.

My mother looked at me and said. "Run." Then my heart breaks little by little as she slowly closed her eyes.

"MOTHER NO!"

"Mitsuha wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by Shin-ah and Yona's worried look, well I don't actually know Shin-ah's expression since he's wearing a mask. I heaved a deep breath when I realized that I was having a nightmare.

"Are you alright? You've been shouting 'Mother' over and over again." Yona explained.

I gave her a smile and said. "I'm fine, don't worry. It was just a nightmare." I sat up. They nodded and started to walk towards Yoon.

I actually slept next to Shin-ah since the tent is only suitable for two person and that is Yona and Yoon. I don't want to give them anymore problems, good thing that Shin-ah agreed to let me sleep next to him. I'm not really used to sleeping outside, specially a man next to me so it probably took me 2-3 hours before I sleep.

I heaved a deep breath, I better get used to this kind of lifestyle. My life is not going anywhere if I continued to be bratty.

I stood up and walk towards them. Looks like Jae-ha caught a fawn. I stopped next to Yona.

"It's a fawn, nice catch." Yoon said.

"Flying with it was a bit tough." Jae-ha replied looking at Yoon.

"Your legs are amazing, Jae-ha. We should find the Ouryuu in no time!" Yona exclaimed.

"I do hope so. Let's just wish that the Ouryuu will easily join us." I said.

"Yeah... The Ouryuu's the last one, right? After coming this far, I wouldn't mind seeing his face. I'll find him." Jae-ha said, putting a hand on his face as if he was thinking.

"No, I shall." Kija said.

"No, let me handle this." Jae-ha replied.

"No, I'm much better at searching for dragons." Kija said, determined.

Shin-ah just kept quiet and watched them as Ao ate an acorn on top of his head.

"What's the point of their debate in there?" I asked Yoon.

He just shrugged and said. "Let's just take our time. I'm going to prepare dinner. Mitsuha, help me with it and Thunder beast start a fire."

"Okay." Hak said and started to do Yoon's command.

My face paled. "Ano... I don't know how to cook." I said.

Yoon heaved a deep breath. "Then come on, I'll teach you." He said and I followed him.

Yona took out the knife and started butchering the fawn Jae-ha caught.

"Yona, you don't mind butchering animals anymore?" Yoon asked.

"It's still a little hard. When I lived in the castle, I thought nothing of our taking the living creatures' lives. Turning away would mean ignoring that this fawn was alive." She stated.

"I get what you feel. I never thought that while I'm living with a luxurious life, many people suffer." I thought.

I froze when I saw Yona and Yoon looking at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean 'living with a luxurious life'?" Yona asked.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked and they nodded.

Yoon gave me a suspicious look and said. "You've got a lot of explaining to do."

I heaved a deep breath. Looks like my cover has been blown.

Our attention was caught by a growling sound. A guy with a yellow hair is sitting next to Yona, it looks like that he is praying.

"I'm impressed, Miss." He started. "But all living things return to heaven. You were expressing your gratitude. I'm sure it'll forgive you." He added.

"You're drooling and your stomach's growling." Yoon said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that. I'm just a passerby and I'm always drooling." He replied.

"Wipe your mouth!" Yoon said.

"I came because I smelled something yummy." He said

"It still just smells bloody." I said.

"Are you hungry?" Yona asked.

"Extraordinarily hungry." The guy replied.

After Yona and Yoon butches the fawn, Yoon taught me how to cook it properly which I thankfully got right on my first try. I never really thought that I have a talent for cooking.

"That looks good." Hak said.

"You can gorge yourselves today. Mitsuha helped me to cook all of it." Yoon said.

"Nice... We haven't had meat in a while." Hak said.

I took one and ate it. It's so yummy!

"By the way..." Hak trailed off. "Who is he?" He asked and pointed at the Yellow haired guy who is already munching the food happily.

"He seemed hungry so we invited him." Yona replied with a smile on her head.

"By the way, Kija, do you know anything about the Ouryuu? Where he lives or about his traits?" Yoon asked.

"We still need to find him to make the group complete." I said then took another bite on my food.

"According to the founding myth, he has a 'stout body'." Yona said.

"Maybe he's covered with hard scales." I said.

"Or he's a big, burly man." Hak added.

Yoon looked at the three dragons who seemed to have a serious meeting.

"Hey, you guys. Come over here and eat." Yoon said.

"What do you think?" Kija asked.

"Most likely..." Jae-ha trailed off.

"Huh? What is it?" Yoon asked Cluelessly.

"Well the thing is... I think that kid eating meat over there is the Ouryuu." Jae-ha stated.

"Huh?" We asked dumbfounded as we looked at the Yellow haired guy that we just met hours ago.

"Hm? Did you call me?" He asked. He looked at the three dragons. "Hey, I see you've got the Hakuryuu, Seiryuu and Ryokuryuu with you. Well, well... The whole gang's here." He said and bowed his head.

"WHAT?!"