Chapter 5: Connection

Mitsuha's POV:

I munched at the food Yoon gave me. After that dreadful of a scolding that I got she gave a bowl of food. I'm really starving. I never thought I could eat much food again after I got kicked out of the castle.

I'm thinking as positively as I can. I'm not really skillful enough but I'll use my brain and decided to go with the flow of this world that I'm in. One day, I'll get my kingdom and my people back. I just need to find the right way.

I tied my hair in a ponytail with the ribbon that I found on the floor. My straight purple hair is long, just in line with my waist.

I was about to take my last bite when I heard a voice from behind.

"What a gorgeous lady we have here." I turned around and saw a green haired guy. If I remember it correctly, her name is Jae-ha.

"Jae-ha?" I asked, not sure if that's his name.

"Oh, you know me. I'm must be pretty famous. What's your name?" He said with a grin.

"Uh, I just heard your name from the red haired girl. I'm Mitsuha and thank you for saving my life back there at the ship." I said.

"Hey, droopy eyes have you seen the prin-- Rina?" A guy with a tall and strong built asked.

"Yeah, he walked towards that street." Jae-ha said and pointed his finger on the street.

I stood up and took my last bite of the food that Yoon gave me. I put the bowl on a table and ran towards Jae-ha and the other guy who seems going to walk away.

"Wait, mister!" I stopped him.

He gave me a confused look. "Who are you?" He asked, giving me a suspicious look.

"I'm Mitsuha and I want to help you find Rina. What's your name?" I said and gave her the most innocent smile that I could give.

"I'm Hak and What do you want with her?" He asked and continue to walk which I eventually followed.

"I just want to ask her something." I replied.

"What is it?"

I put my index finger on my lips and winked. "Secret." I said playfully.

He just grunted and continue walking. Minutes later we heard a crying sound of a girl. Hak began to ran towards that sound, I think he recognize that voice.

As we turned left, I saw Yona/Rina crying her heart out. I could feel the pain emitting from her. I don't know why but I could also feel a slight pain in my chest as I saw her crying on the ground.

"Princess!" Hak screamed out and ran towards her.

"Princess?" I whispered, confused.

She turned to us and as her violet teary eyes met mine, my whole world stopped and Allan's words echoed through my head.

"The red-haired girl will be your teacher, you will learn a lot from her and you will also have a connection on her that will push you to protect her with all of your life."