I

The brunette boy sat inside a booth of the Chipotle Grill in Los Angeles, California. As he jammed to his band's new song, IDBITC, he couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

Maybe I don't belong in this Grill? He thought.

He shook the thoughts out of his head.

It was already lunch time, 12:30 pm, and Champagne was a no show. They had set for it to be 11 o'clock, but it seemed as though the girl had no plans on coming.

He had sent her a quick text asking whether or not she could come and she only replied with one word.

Yes.

Zach checked in his groupchat with the boys and saq that Daniel was already asking about his whereabouts.

He sent him a private message saying that he was eating lunch in a restaurant.

The other boy then told him to be careful for any paparazzi.

But when is Zach ever careful?

"May I take your order, Sir?" Zach heard a sweet voice say, he turned his head to the right and his chocolate brown eyes were met with sparkling deep blue ones.

His mouth was agape as he scanned the appearance of the girl.

She had the lightest shade of brown as her hair, her eyes were like the depths of the ocean, her lips were pink and heart shaped, and her cheeks were absolutely adorable.

She was not short.

That was one thing Zach had noticed.

It looked like she was a good 5 foot 8, completely modelesque.

She wore a long pleated pink skirt and a white blouse.

And a brown apron.

She had no nameplate.

Hmm. Peculiar. He thought.

"Sir?" She snapped him out of his reverie.

"I--I, uh, I'm waiting for someone."

The girl's eyes narrowed, "Really?"

Zach was still caught off guard by her beauty that he kept answering her questions unconsciously.

He gave her a nod.

The girl's eyes widened, "What's your name?"

At this point Zach had already regained his composure.

He gave the waitress a smirk, "Zachary Dean Herron, Ma'am."

He looked at the waitress as though he was waiting for some type of reaction.

She raised her eyebrows at this.

"What? You don't know me?"

She grinned and took a seat across of him, "I actually do."

Another waitress passed by and the girl tugged on her apron.

"V, I'm taking a break, okay?"

V turned to her, and nodded. But when she looked at Zachary her eyes widened as she scurried off.

Weird. The girl thought.

"Hi, I'm Champagne. Nice to meet you, Zachary Dean."

At this point Zach's grin was ear to ear.

"Nice to meet you, Payn."