epilogue

"SEVENTEEN YEAR-OLD Whiskey Diana Moët has done it again! The budding model has only been in the industry for two years, yet she has already broken many records. After being in one of the biggest boybands in the world's music videos three months ago, the model has--"

"V, turn off the fucking telly."

She was tired of hearing their names.

Why Don't We.

Why Don't We.

Why-- THE FUCK SHOULD WE?

Its been roughly six months since she's ever talked to them.

Zach tried to keep in touch, but the only person who she wanted to talk to never dared to do so.

Zach and her were okay now. The boy had admitted into having feelings for her, even till now. But she couldn't even force herself to like him. Not when someone else was what her heart wanted. He was a great guy. She just didn't want him to get hurt.

They were both lacking something-- someone who shares the same feelings as them.

She didn't want to be the cause of Zachary Dean Herron's heartache. He was too precious.

The television continued to babble on about her life as a model. She just couldn't take it anymore.

The brunette rolled off the maroon plush sofa and sat up, her eyes shut.

"What, so you're just gonna quit listening to me now?"

She heard shuffling come from near the door to her right.

"Veroni--" She glanced up and was met with the sight of Jack Robert Avery.

Her eyes widened. They were now as big as saucers, metaphorically.

"J-Jack? Why are you--"

"I came here to apologize." He looked at her with such intensity that she cowered in fear and anxiety.

"I-- you-- why?" He mouth was dry, no words could be uttered.

Jack sighed, "I never knew why you tried to hide who you where from me. I- I guess I was too blinded by the fact that you lied to me, to realize that I had lied to you too."

She looked down on her bunny slipper clad feet.

"I'm sorry too. I guess I was blinded too."

"Yeah.. May I sit down?" Jack inquired, making her scooch over to the left to give the guy space.

"Why did you tell me to call you Champagne?"

She shrugged, "The brand Diana and Moët is the most famous kond of Champagne. I thought you would get it."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Why were you noodles?"

The boy chuckled half heartedly, "My hair. Isn't it obvious?"

"Right."

"Yeah."

"Oh. Well, um. Was that all you were here for? How did you even find me? Scratch that, why did you even bother going here? I mean, I wronged you, you wronged me, aren't we supposed to be back to being strangers and being cold to each other like those broken friendships on televi--"

Her rant was cut off when she felt warm lips press onto her own.

Her eyes went wide, but she responded to the kiss. She held back, not knowing whether this was spur of the moment or not.

Her heartbeat increased its pace by at least two hundred beats per minute. Well, not really. It was just how it felt.

Jack pulled back and grinned at her, "I like you. I really really really like you, Whiskey Diana Moët. And I swear to God, I've been lost for the last three months that I ignored you. From the moment I wrong dialed you I knew that--"

Moët cut him off as she pulled him back to her for another round of sweetness.

Jack pulled back and asked with a grin, "So does this mean you like me too?"

Moët rolled her eyes at him and nodded as they once again, kissed.

And this time, she wasn't holding back.

"Oh yay! Would ya look at that? Daniel you owe me 10 bucks!" The latina best friend barged into the room with the rest of the boy band who were in on it too.

"You cheated!" The brunette turned blonde exclaimed, crossing his arms.

However when they saw the two still liplocked, they burst into hoots and wolf whistles.

This made Jack smile into the kiss.

Maybe strangers don't all end up as strangers in the end.