VI

"OH SHIT, I forgot my phone."

The brunette ran back on set to find the boys staring at her pitch black iPhone that was on the dresser.

She grinned at them, "Hey guys sorry, I left my ph--"

"We know." They chorused.

Zach looked at her guilty, if only he had seen her phone earlier, he could have hidden it.

The atmosphere turned sour, even she could feel it through the thick airconditioning.

"Um. Well, okay. I'll just go get it then--"

"I thought you hated liars." She heard a certain someone whisper.

Her heart thumped hard against her ribcage as she turned her head.

"W-what?"

She looked at a teary eyed Jack Avery who glared at anything, anyone, but her.

"Y-you're ---" Daniel stuttered out.

"I think its best if we stayed out of this, lads." A curious yet stern Corbyn ushered them out of the dressing room.

Although curious, he knew that whatever it was that needed to be settled, needed to be settled.

That, or else it would be awkward watching their music video over and over again.

What? They watch their videos too! A bajillion times! Don't be judgy.

Zach gave an encouraging smile to Moët who just looked at him with no emotion in her eyes whatsoever.

"I-- I don't even know where to start. You knew I was Jack, didn't you?" He burst out, making Moët step back in anxiety and, dare I say this, fear.

Jack had this look in his eyes that she had only seen in movies.

He was angry.

He was angry at her.

"I--" Moët started, but was cut off by the curly haired lad.

"Oh my God! You knew fom the start didn't you?! For heaven's sake, I made an insane idiot out of myself thinking that you didnt know me.Thinking that you treated me normally because you thought I was a normal person, not because you planned to make me feel like that so I'd fall for your charms-- your---"

"Jack, it's not like---" She tried to say, but was cut off by the raging bull that was Jack.

"And to think I actually fucking liked you!"

She paled. "W-Wha-"

Tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

"I can't believe you, Cham-- Moët, whoever the hell you are!"

"Jack let me ex--"

She couldn't hold the tears back any longer.

"Get out." Jack looked down, his teary eyes out of Moët's periphery.

"No, please, let me expla--"

"I said get the fuck out, you lying, pathetic bitch!"

And with that, she ran, phone in hand and let the tears flow.

The warmness of the fresh tears touched her makeup filled cheeks.

She left the room.

And Jack's life.

Forever.