8

You woke up with Weiss in your arms, the light shining through your window and striking you and Weiss. You feel Weiss begin moving and she wakes up and looks at you. "Good morning (Y/N)" you nod  "I uh, I enjoyed last night" she says blushing and you tap your chest twice "you did too?" You nod "well, there are no classes today, what do you want to do?" You move your hands like you're in a fight "training?" You nod "can my team come?" You nod knowing that they'd probably be training anyway. You and Weiss get up to get ready for the day. You go to the bathroom and start shaving. When you finish you look into the mirror.
"You can't suppress me forever (Y/N), one day I will take control"
"You'll never take over" you think and the world goes black
"Oh really? Your pills can only work for so long before I win, then I'll take over the word and force Weiss to be my sex slave"
"You will do no such thing!" You say in the dream world
"Oh?" A voice says from behind you. You turn around to see a dark version of you. You look him over and see that he has black ink dripping from his eyes and all black clothing.
"Yes"
"You remember the last time we fought? When I took your voice?"
"Of course"
"Next time I'll finish you off before you can absorb me" dark you says and you come back to the real world
"(Y/N), you okay?" Weiss asks and you open the door and nod "alright, lets eat Weiss says and you two head to the cafeteria. You sit at a table with Weiss and the rest of RWBY sits with you two a minute later. You wave to them and they say hi. Yang looks at your two and smiles.
"So did you two" she makes a circle with her thumb and pointer and pokes her other pointer into it. You and Weiss blush
"N-No we didn't" Weiss says. You were about to write some thing when you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around to see Cardin and his goons.
"So Ice Queen and mute boy are sleeping together"
"You aren't very creative are you Cardin?" Yang asks
"Shut the fuck up" he says and he starts squeezing you shoulder. You just sit there and take the pain. You look at Weiss who looks like she's gonna kill someone. You shake your head. Cardin gets mad at you not showing the pain and he tries to punch you. Your hand shoot up and catches his fist. You squeeze his fist until you hear cracking and screaming.
"(Y/N), let go of his hand" Weiss says and she touches your arm. You look at her hand and feel the rage leave you. You let go of Cardin's hand and grab Weiss' hand. Cardin runs away and comes back later with Ms. Goodwitch.
"He attacked me for no reason and broke my hand!" Cardin yells
"Mr. (L/N) is this true?"
"He did break Cardin's hand" Yang says
"After Cardin tried to break his shoulder and punch him" Blake finished. Ms. Goodwitch turns to Cardin and gives him a look of disappointment
"Not only did you attack Mr. (L/N), but you lied after losing. Follow port to Ozpin's office" Ms. Goodwitch say and port walks in to take Cardin away.