16

You wake up to the smell of fire and you look around. You see a fire not to far away from you and Weiss. You walk over to it to look around without waking Weiss up. You look into the fire and hear a twig snap. You look towards where you heard the sound come from and see dark you.
"What are you doing out?"
"Keeping you alive. You should have made a fire to stay warm and scare off predators, but you didn't so I did"
"Well, thanks"
"Welcome"
"Get back in"
"Fine" dark you says and he disappears "happy now?" Dark you asks from inside your head
"Yes, just remember our deal"
"I do, thats why I helped my keeping us, you, me, and Weiss alive and warm"
"Thanks" you think and you go back to bed with Weiss.

You two woke up in the morning to the sounds of birds chirping and the heat of the sun warming your faces. You look at Weiss and you two kiss before you stand up and stretch.
"Come back to the blanket (Y/N)" Weiss says
"I can't, we need to get back to Beacon, before people start freaking out"
"Do you think we could ever get your voice fixed fully?" Weiss asks brushing herself off
"Hopefully, I want to be able to say 'I do' without sounding like I smoke 10 a day"
"It's not that bad (Y/N)"
"But I don't like it"
"(Y/N), your voice is fine, there's nothing wrong with it"
"Thanks Weiss, I don't think the same though"
"Hey (Y/N), my sister is going to be in town in a day. You should meet her"
"Will she be like your father?"
"More strict and protective"
"Huh, I'll have to make a good impression then"
"She'll love you (Y/N)"
"Alright, if you say so" you say rolling up the blanket and walking to the launch pad with Weiss

Silent Weiss (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें