12

Team RWBY was sitting in their camp at the living lily fields when Yang grabbed a water bottle and dumped it to show it didn't even have a drop in it.
"We need to go home Weiss," Yang says, "this isn't healthy. We are out of water, food, and we are too low on cash to buy more"
"No! We need a flower to bring (Y/N) back"
"Weiss, there are no flowers" Blake says softly
"There has to be one somewhere" Weiss says
"Weiss!" Yang says and she throws a water bottle at Weiss, "we need to go back to Beacon! There are no flowers and (Y/N) isn't waking up!"
"Woah woah, too far Yang" Blake says
"You take that back!" Weiss yells
"No, it's true!" Weiss runs at Yang and they start fighting with Blake trying to break it up
"Uhh guys," Ruby says trying to get their attention, "hey guys" Ruby says trying again. "STOP FIGHTING!" Ruby yells and Yang and Weiss stop with Weiss choking Yang and Yang about to punch her.
"What Ruby?" Yang asks
"Look at the field!" Ruby yells and they look.
"A flower" Yang says
"It a living lily" Weiss says getting up and running over to it
"How?" Blake says
"Water in the bottle must have dripped out" Weiss says looking at the water bottle and moist spot on the ground. Weiss opens the bottle and throws the water out through the field.
"What are you doing? That's one of our lasts bottles!" Yang yells but shuts up quick when hundreds of living lilies burst through the ground. "Woah" Yang says going over and smelling them.
"We only need one" Weiss says and she digs it up and puts it in a bag with water. Weiss grabs a long range radio and calls in the bullhead for a pickup
"Why didn't we use the radio to get more supplies?" Blake asks
"It only has enough battery for one transmission" Weiss says and they pack up and get ready to leave. When the bull head arrives they put everything inside and fly back to Beacon.