The End

Of Silent Weiss

It was a month after your and Weiss's study session after Winter left abruptly and you two were having fun at the Vytal festival. Well, that was until Yang attacked Mercury and Pyrrha killed Penny. After that you called Mr. Schnee.
"Jacques, it's (Y/N) (L/N), I need you to send a transport for Weiss and me"
"Ahh (Y/N), my son-in-law to be. Why?"
"Something isn't right here and I don't want to gamble with Weiss' life"
"To be frank, I agree. The Atlesian military is barely holding back a surge in Grimm as it is. The transport will be there in a short bit"
"Thanks"
"You're welcome" Jacques says and you hang-up. You walk to Weiss.
"Weiss, I got us a transport out of here incase Beacon gets attacked"
"I wont leave (Y/N)" Weiss says and the attack alarm goes off. You and Weiss run to the courtyard and see hordes of rogue Paladins attacking your friends. Weiss steps in and stops the robots with an army of Arma Gigas and they destroy them all. Weiss turns and looks at you.
"Weiss, we need to leave, I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt"
"No (Y/N), we need to help" suddenly an Atlesian soldier accompanied by Jacques sneaks behind Weiss and injects her with something that knocks her out.
"That wasn't part of the plan!" You yell
"She's a Schnee woman, she wouldn't have listened!" Jacques yells back as you carry Weiss bridal style to the transport. You set Weiss in a chair and the pilot takes off and flies as fast as possible to the Schnee mansion.
"Please forgive me Weiss, this part wasn't apart of the plan" you say and you fall asleep in the seat across from her. The reason you were tired was because you were constantly using your semblance.

Flashback

"Alright dark me, you are what has become my semblance for now, and since you can hide in the darkness I want you to spy on the new Mistral students"
"I don't trust them either"
"When you're done fuse back up with me"
"Okay"

Present

"Boss, we got problems" dark you said in your mind

Just Incase someone missed it, this is the end of Silent Weiss, if you guys want it to continue tell me